Author Topic: AOC Criticized For Wearing $600 Watch During ‘Crying’ Border Photo-Op  (Read 604 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC Criticized For Wearing $600 Watch During ‘Crying’ Border Photo-Op

“When in a dusty area near the border it is always important to be stylish”.

Published 1 day ago

on 26 June, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has received heat after it was revealed that she was wearing a $600 dollar watch during her carefully staged ‘crying’ border photo-op.

The photos, which show AOC crying into her hands, were taken two days before she won her Congressional race. They show her outside a “tent city” in Tornillo, Texas which was being used to temporarily hold migrant children.

more
https://summit.news/2019/06/26/aoc-criticized-for-wearing-600-watch-during-crying-border-photo-op/?fbclid=IwAR21vuxpLKgojS10jr4koD_1PNOQTRkdrDPRjybNTT56hxM1KEBed7GBl7A
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Can't wait to see her reaction when she visits the Auschwitz Concentration Camp.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Sorry but that has got to be a photoshop....  no way she can read an analog watch....  digital display is a must for her!

« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 05:52:05 pm by The Ghost »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sorry but that has got to be a photoshop....  no way she can read an analog watch....  digital display is a must for her!

Not to mention it didn't have the numbers on its face.  Might as well been a sun dial for all the good it would do that Meathead from the Bronx

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@EdJames

Maybe she doesn't know it's a watch,and bought it because she thought it was jewelry that changed scenes?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@EdJames

Maybe she doesn't know it's a watch,and bought it because she thought it was jewelry that changed scenes?

"Yeah like I got this really cool bracelet....  it moves....  really slow, but always like moves....  makes different shaped triangles and lines...  but, I think I may have a defective one because now I see the one line thing is shorter than the other one....  should I like take it back?"

@sneakypete

Offline berdie

@EdJames

Or a fit bit, lol.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That gal sure likes her fines!  And...she has people to tell time for her.  May as well be a bracelet to her.  I'll bet the stem is pulled out on that watch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

I want to see her in a dog collar and tied to a 4 poster bed.   

Well not really... but what the hell, it is only what she is good for.

Offline rustynail

Girl has Big Feet
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 09:26:53 pm by The Ghost »

Offline Wingnut

Girl has Big Feet

You know what they say about big feet.

Offline berdie

I want to see her in a dog collar and tied to a 4 poster bed.   

Well not really... but what the hell, it is only what she is good for.

TMI...TMI!!! :terror: