Author Topic: Leftist celebs, AOC too, start eating their own after disappointing debate performances  (Read 221 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Leftist celebs, AOC too, start eating their own after disappointing debate performances
June 27, 2019 | Victor Rantala

It’s early, but after night one of the Democrats’ 20-person debate-athon, some of the candidates are being eliminated in the minds of those who matter most to the unthinking leftist masses … you know–the enlightened celebrities of liberal entertainment lore and social-media big-cheesiness.

“I already heard six candidates tonight that can see themselves out, permanently,” tweeted actress and feminist Amber Tamblyn. She did not specify who she was referring to, but it’s possible that anything short of a call for armed revolution is disqualifying for the hard left at this point.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/06/27/leftist-celebs-aoc-too-start-eating-their-own-after-disappointing-debate-performances-769104
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Yes, I found it shocking that eight of them, excluding DeBlabbio and Warren, want to keep private health insurance. For shame./s

I'm not sure if it was unanimous to go back to original Iran deal and the Paris Climate Accord. Talk about back to the future. Bunch of geniuses.
Principles matter. Words matter.