Author Topic: Cory Booker: We Need to Talk More About Transgender Americans  (Read 1243 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Cory Booker: We Need to Talk More About Transgender Americans
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2019, 07:09:41 pm »
That kind of pandering for a statistically insignificant voting block is absolutely disgusting and shows the rat priorities.

not a dimes worth of difference between the two parties.

Absolutely correct.

Not any more, that is..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2019, 07:21:20 pm »
I thought it was also a thread about Transgenders.  My mistake.  So sorry @Cyber Liberty

Not every topic is right for Trump-bashing. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2019, 07:22:48 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2019, 07:23:21 pm »
Absolutely correct.

Not any more, that is..........

We talk a lot about the two parties being dragged in one direction or another by forces like the press, but the two major parties drag each other a lot, too, to the detriment of the entire Republic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2019, 07:24:16 pm »

And is there any way I can pull my beard up into a man-bun?

:happyhappy:
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2019, 07:26:13 pm »
And is there any way I can pull my beard up into a man-bun?

:happyhappy:

:laugh:  Perhpas, @roamer_1 may know something about that?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2019, 08:01:16 pm »
I found this absolutely nutso.

@austin

You ain't seen nutso until you have heard Asia Kate Dillion from Billionaire and Orange is the New Black speak. She was raised by her artist mother,and she tells people that her  pronouns are the,they,and those because she is "non-binary".

Which means she doesn't know if she is male,female,homo,or heterosexual.  She was on Live with Somebody yesterday morning (network show with a skinny blonde and a homo guy) splainin all this,and people were applauding and nodding their heads just like it made sense.

I have tried to find that video to post so people could see it,and can't find it. Somebody needs to find and post it to show how far this insanity has now gone.

Evidentially she isn't smart enough to look down and figure it out.  I have no doubt at all she is a future Beto voter.

Damn good actress,though/.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2019, 08:08:13 pm »
"We need to talk" = "Must have a conversation."

To the lefties, "having a conversation" really means, "I talk, you shut up and listen."  This gem from Hooker is nothing new.  Lefties consider themselves our moral and intellectual betters, so all they know is how to lecture us morons.

You mean "the common Clay of the new west"   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2019, 08:27:26 pm »
You mean "the common Clay of the new west"

"You know...."

Yeah, like that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2019, 08:28:27 pm »
"You know...."

Yeah, like that.

What I thought!   :cool:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2019, 08:32:38 pm »
@austin

You ain't seen nutso until you have heard Asia Kate Dillion from Billionaire and Orange is the New Black speak. She was raised by her artist mother,and she tells people that her  pronouns are the,they,and those because she is "non-binary".

Which means she doesn't know if she is male,female,homo,or heterosexual.  She was on Live with Somebody yesterday morning (network show with a skinny blonde and a homo guy) splainin all this,and people were applauding and nodding their heads just like it made sense.

I have tried to find that video to post so people could see it,and can't find it. Somebody needs to find and post it to show how far this insanity has now gone.

Evidentially she isn't smart enough to look down and figure it out.  I have no doubt at all she is a future Beto voter.

Damn good actress,though/.

@sneakypete

You mean this chick is whack?

I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2019, 08:35:21 pm »
9999what  *bouche*

Offline musiclady

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2019, 08:38:41 pm »
We talk a lot about the two parties being dragged in one direction or another by forces like the press, but the two major parties drag each other a lot, too, to the detriment of the entire Republic.

Yep.

What's left of the Republic, that is.

With both parties bragging that government can and should do everything for everyone, and that their brand of "doing everything" is better, I don't think there's much hope that we'll survive.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2019, 08:39:56 pm »

Well, if Trump is on the same side as the left, as he is on this subject, why is it off limits to call him on it?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2019, 08:55:15 pm »
@sneakypete

You mean this chick is whack?

Yeah,but she is an actress,so you can't pay any attention to what she looks like. I have no doubt hot straight actresses would have been willing to buzzcut their hair for the roles she snagged. I suspect most of us would be willing to shave our heads and act strange in exchange for several million dollars over a couple of years.

She actually sounds intelligent. I think it is a case of she grew up in a "airhead bubble" at home,went to special schools for theater arts,and has never known any normal people. Her mother most likely raised her to be this way.

In one episode of the show she dresses up in a thin,tight black dress and puts on a wig with long,curly hair,and then adds makeup. She was pretty hot when she did this.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 08:57:26 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2019, 09:11:35 pm »
Well, if Trump is on the same side as the left, as he is on this subject, why is it off limits to call him on it?

One day back and you are already causing problems.  Good job. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2019, 09:19:22 pm »
One day back and you are already causing problems.  Good job.

No.  I'm asking questions.

It's only a problem for those who oppose free speech and want to squelch differing opinions.

Good job. 

(Glad I'm back to see your attempts at censorship at work).

Note that I said "attempts" because you will, as always, fail at trying to silence thinking conservatives.

Now, I was having a good time until you popped up to shut me up, so I will henceforth ignore any of your dopiness and enjoy my first day back.   :seeya:

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2019, 09:23:57 pm »
No.  I'm asking questions.

It's only a problem for those who oppose free speech and want to squelch differing opinions.

Good job. 

(Glad I'm back to see your attempts at censorship at work).

Note that I said "attempts" because you will, as always, fail at trying to silence thinking conservatives.

Now, I was having a good time until you popped up to shut me up, so I will henceforth ignore any of your dopiness and enjoy my first day back.   :seeya:

To my knowledge no one has ever been able to shut you up.  But thanks for the compliment.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2019, 09:32:42 pm »
To my knowledge no one has ever been able to shut you up.  But thanks for the compliment.

And I return the thanks.  Being "shut up" by random internet strangers is not exactly a sign of courage now, is it?

I am honored that you continue to fail in your efforts.

Now, I shall cease and desist because I'm glad to be back and have been welcomed by many, and I'm not going to let your personal issues get in the way of my enjoyment.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2019, 09:36:16 pm »
And I return the thanks.  Being "shut up" by random internet strangers is not exactly a sign of courage now, is it?

I am honored that you continue to fail in your efforts.

Now, I shall cease and desist because I'm glad to be back and have been welcomed by many, and I'm not going to let your personal issues get in the way of my enjoyment.

Your only "Fail" is you never know when to shut up.  But you go girl. 
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 10:18:04 pm by The Ghost »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2019, 10:11:10 pm »
It is weird that Booker would pander to a few dozen mentally disturbed freaks, while alienating a vast number of potential voters who disagree with the whole 'transgender' fad. Especially young women who are being pushed out of their bathrooms, locker rooms, showers, and sports, by these guys. How many women have lost scholarships because they were forced to compete against men? A lot.

According to Hollywood and Politicians, anyone would get the impression that there are millions of these LGXYZABC people. In reality, even if every one of them voted for the same candidate, which they certainly will not do, it would make no statistical difference.

The politicians focusing on all this 'gay' stuff don't really care about gay transgender people. They are just virtue signalling to the broader Leftist audience that they are hip, and cool, and down with the agenda. Actual transgender people are nothing more props, being used by self-serving politicians to benefit themselves.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2019, 10:35:43 pm »
It is weird that Booker would pander to a few dozen mentally disturbed freaks, while alienating a vast number of potential voters who disagree with the whole 'transgender' fad. Especially young women who are being pushed out of their bathrooms, locker rooms, showers, and sports, by these guys. How many women have lost scholarships because they were forced to compete against men? A lot.

According to Hollywood and Politicians, anyone would get the impression that there are millions of these LGXYZABC people. In reality, even if every one of them voted for the same candidate, which they certainly will not do, it would make no statistical difference.

The politicians focusing on all this 'gay' stuff don't really care about gay transgender people. They are just virtue signalling to the broader Leftist audience that they are hip, and cool, and down with the agenda. Actual transgender people are nothing more props, being used by self-serving politicians to benefit themselves.

It's because they listen to internet loud mouths and activists rather than to the people.

I think they truly believe that the average American is into this crap, so they're trying to out-pervert each other.

I'm pretty sure it guarantees a Trump win in 2020.

(If he keeps his mouth shut on the subject, that is).

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2019, 10:54:23 pm »
Bookmark
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2019, 11:37:03 pm »
:laugh:  Perhpas, @roamer_1 may know something about that?

@DCPatriot
Nope... Ya braid em. Or rather, your woman does it for you... And puts in beads and crap if she wants you lookin fancy.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2019, 01:26:57 am »
No, Cory.
We don't.