Author Topic: AOC on Dem Debate: Like High School Kids Who Didn’t Seem to Read the Book  (Read 435 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
PAM KEY 26 Jun 2019

Wednesday on CBS’s “The Late Show,” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said “some folks” during the MSNBC Democratic candidates’ debate were like high school students who “didn’t seem like they read the book.”

Partial transcript as follows:

OCASIO-CORTEZ: I think sometimes with the debate stage this big, it can kind of seem like a high school classroom, and so there are some folks that, like, didn’t seem like they read the book, and then they got called on. And then —

COLBERT: Anybody in particular?

OCASIO-CORTEZ: “You know, you kind of like— it depends on the question. So— so they’ll answer the question or they’ll get called on, and I don’t think some candidates thought that they were going to get called on, on a certain question. And they’ll be like, “Yes, the hero was courageous and the protagonist of the story.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/06/26/aoc-on-dem-debate-like-high-school-kids-who-didnt-seem-to-read-the-book/
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide
STFU Rudy

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Like, you know, this is kind of like incomprehensible.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline The Ghost

• Very Special Agent and
  • Inactive Members
Who knew that there would still be a real life Valley Girl walking around in 2019.  And from The Bronx no less.

Like, Gag me with a spoon

Offline EdJames

• Certified TrumpRealist
Who knew that there would still be a real life Valley Girl walking around in 2019.  And from The Bronx no less.

Like, Gag me with a spoon

The fact that this monster (and the monsters backing her) has such a prominent voice in the People's House bodes ill for this nation.     **nononono*

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
    • The Conservative Fist
Like, she thinks she's like, totally smart. Like super ginormous tippy-top smart.
The Conservative Fist: https://twitter.com/arguedpolitics - follow me and I'll follow you.

Offline The Ghost

• Very Special Agent and
  • Inactive Members
The fact that this monster (and the monsters backing her) has such a prominent voice in the People's House bodes ill for this nation.     **nononono*

She is just one of a new generation of fascists that have been birthed in public school classrooms and they are slowly turning our culture into a heaping pile of Poop.

Offline EdJames

• Certified TrumpRealist
She is just one of a new generation of fascists that have been birthed in public school classrooms and they are slowly turning our culture into a heaping pile of Poop.

If Rich gets into the race he will be receiving a pile of $$$ from me.

Offline rustynail

Is she getting ahead of her creators/handlers?  Wonder if they are OK with her recent doings?

Offline EdJames

• Certified TrumpRealist
Is she getting ahead of her creators/handlers?  Wonder if they are OK with her recent doings?

I think that they are writing her Tweets....

Offline berdie

Like... high school kids who didn't seem to read the book?

Well, if anyone knows that...she would.

Offline The_Reader_David

Like... high school kids who didn't seem to read the book?

Well, if anyone knows that...she would.

:thumbsup:
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online mountaineer

All Out Crazy has ever read a book in her life? I mean, other than

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf