Author Topic: Mayor Pete's Bright New Idea: Federal Illegal-Alien Resident Cards  (Read 321 times)

rangerrebew

Mayor Pete's Bright New Idea: Federal Illegal-Alien Resident Cards

By Dan Cadman on June 25, 2019

2020 Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg appeared on June 21 at a candidate forum hosted by the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials (NALEO) in conjunction with NBC Universal at its Telemundo studios.

Buttigieg is presently mayor of South Bend, Ind., which has been roiled since the police shooting of a black man in circumstances presently under investigation. I don't suggest that the shooting was or was not justified; I have no way to know. What is clear, though, is that Buttigieg's mayoral and police policies are now facing intense scrutiny that may not serve him well as a presidential candidate, despite his efforts to distance himself from the incident.

https://cis.org/Cadman/Mayor-Petes-Bright-New-Idea-Federal-IllegalAlien-Resident-Cards
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 12:18:29 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Mayor Pete's Bright New Idea: Federal Illegal-Alien Resident Cards
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 12:22:37 pm »
Brilliant!  Absolutely brilliant.  With that idea he should drop from POTUS and run for the House where he can team with the brilliant OAC, Tlalib , and Omar to see which can out-stupid the others. :thud:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Mayor Pete's Bright New Idea: Federal Illegal-Alien Resident Cards
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 10:40:26 pm »
Ranger wrote:
"With that idea he should drop from POTUS and run for the House where he can team with the brilliant OAC, Tlalib , and Omar to see which can out-stupid the others"

I wrote about it in another thread, but I doubt Butt[plug] could get elected to any other office in Indiana, other than the one he holds now.

Governor, House seat, U.S. Senate -- probably all out-of-reach for him, in a predominately red state.

THAT'S why he decided to "skip them all" and run "directly" for president...