Author Topic: Exclusive–New York State Assembly Members: Democrat Plan Is to Register All Illegal Aliens to  (Read 338 times)

rangerrebew

Exclusive–New York State Assembly Members: Democrat Plan Is to Register All Illegal Aliens to Vote

Suzanne Cordeiro/AFP/Getty Images JOHN BINDER 24 Jun 2019

In New York, elected Democrats are seeking to provide voting rights for all noncitizens, including illegal aliens, living across the state, Republican State Assembly members say.

During interviews with SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Sunday, New York State Assembly members Nicole Malliotakis (R-Staten Island) and Colin Schmitt (R-New Windsor) explained how elected Democrats sought to register all voting-age noncitizens, including illegal aliens, to vote in the state while passing legislation that will give driver’s licenses to illegal aliens.

“[Democrats] did try to slip in a bill that would allow for automatic voter registration and basically what the bill said is ‘Anyone who applies for a driver’s license would be automatically registered to vote except if they opted out,'” Malliotakis said. “So it put the burden on the individual to say ‘Hey, I’m not eligible. I can’t vote.'”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...v_kMf24w6huHQE

Offline skeeter

Not to worry. I have it on good authority that only US citizens are able to vote.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is probably the future in NY state.

The democrat-communists have full control of both houses of the state government now (as of 2018), and it's likely to remain that way for a long time... how about... "forever".

In time, they may even gain supermajorities, not that it makes much difference.

And New York will probably never have another Republican governor.

So... it doesn't take much to see what horse is comin' down that road...