Author Topic: ‘Refugees’ from Australia Not Doing so Well in El Cajon, California; Others Ask to Go back!  (Read 245 times)

rangerrebew

‘Refugees’ from Australia Not Doing so Well in El Cajon, California; Others Ask to Go back!
June 24, 2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   

This story from a couple of months ago exposes again a big lie that the Open Borders Left never mentions—not all ‘refugees’ are thrilled to be in the land of opportunity.

Detention is an illegal alien deterrent!  Australia’s detention camps for mostly Muslim (refugee wannabes) are on Nauru and Manus Island.

Since 2007, when I first became aware of the Refugee Admissions Program, I have heard stories like this one and continue to be amazed that the virtue-signalling do-gooders, who promote refugee resettlement in American towns and cities, don’t ever seem to ask themselves if what they are doing is really good for the ‘refugees’ involved.

We know they don’t consider if the wholesale movement of third worlders to the US is good for Americans!

Before I give you the story, I assume most of you know about Obama’s “dumb deal” (that is what Trump called it when he first learned about it.)

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/06/24/refugees-from-australia-not-doing-so-well-in-el-cajon-california-others-ask-to-go-back/