Author Topic: Joe Biden Campaigns on ‘Gut-Wrenching’ Photo of Drowned Migrant Father and Daughter  (Read 1451 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Q-anon lives!!!
???

The Lebanon photo shops and morgue van traveling show complete with bodies for the camera (once staged) have been well enough documented. They played the western media like a virtuoso with a Strad.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Didn't something like 575 people die trying to cross the border under Obama wonderful tenure. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Will Joe remember what that photo is if they ask him tonight?

:pondering:

"Good Lord, who are they?  I've always said that swimming lessons are important....  my parents couldn't afford fancy lessons at the country club, but the good ol' YMCA in downtown Scranton taught us to swim....  Thank God for the YMCA!!"
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 05:41:33 pm by EdJames »

Offline GrouchoTex

Didn't something like 575 people die trying to cross the border under Obama wonderful tenure.
471 died in 2012 alone

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline conservativevoter

Do dead guys usually have their legs sticking up like that?   **nononono*

Why is it ALWAYS Trump's fault?  Haven't these people been told long enough NOT to come here with their (natural OR rented) children?  Obama even told them that.  Oops..... he's a dim, right?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Do dead guys usually have their legs sticking up like that?   **nononono*

Why is it ALWAYS Trump's fault?  Haven't these people been told long enough NOT to come here with their (natural OR rented) children?  Obama even told them that.  Oops..... he's a dim, right?
Apparently.....

But something is missing...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler