Author Topic: There is only 1 question at tonight's debate  (Read 240 times)

Offline libertybele

There is only 1 question at tonight's debate
« on: June 26, 2019, 09:28:09 pm »
I won't be watching as I don't need the aggravation and my blood pressure rising, but for what it's worth:

There is only 1 question at tonight's debate

....There is only one question: Who can beat Trump?

......The questions may sound like they're about health care or taxes, Iran or North Korea, but believe me, the subtext is simple: Democrats want to beat Trump, period. If you're asked a question about the border and give an answer about the border, you've given an incomplete response. You must use your answer to illustrate why your position or policy makes you the best person to defeat Donald Trump............

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/26/opinions/there-is-only-one-question-at-tonights-debate-begala/index.html

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: There is only 1 question at tonight's debate
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 10:46:35 pm »
Beguileya whiffs it on this point:

I love attack politics -- as long as it is fair, factual and about public issues. But even I am appalled by Donald Trump's insult-comic act. Don't stoop to his level.
In Iowa, especially, Democrats hate attacks. In a multicandidate field like this, it is highly likely that if Candidate A attacks Candidate B, Democrats will turn away from both A and B and suddenly Candidate C will surge. In the 2004 Iowa caucuses, Howard Dean and Dick Gephardt attacked each other. They each went from being at the head of the pack to losing to John Kerry by more than 20 points.

It had nothing to do with the bickering between Dean and Gephardt.  Gep had no chance of performing to the polls run by the fevered minds of the Press (because he was a already a known loser), and Dean self-destructed when the voters of flyover Iowa got a load of his far-leftist act, and his pre-Antifa loony orange-hatted supporters.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: