Author Topic: Trump puts disrespectful kneeling US soccer star in her place for saying ‘I’m not going to the f—ing  (Read 197 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump puts disrespectful kneeling US soccer star in her place for saying ‘I’m not going to the f—ing White House’
June 26, 2019 | Tom Tillison

President Donald Trump responded to radical left-wing women’s soccer star Megan Rapinoe, opting for a touch of class over insults.

Rapinoe, a co-captain of the U.S. Women’s soccer team, has been taking a knee in protest during the playing of the national anthem, calling it a “good ‘F you’” to the Trump administration.

“I’ll probably never put my hand over my heart,” the gay player said last month. “I’ll probably never sing the national anthem again.”

And when asked this week about the possibility of visiting the White House if the team wins the championship, Rapinoe answered, “I’m not going to the f—ing White House. No. I’m not going to the White House. We’re not going to be invited… I doubt it.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/06/26/trump-puts-disrespectful-kneeling-us-soccer-star-in-her-place-for-saying-im-not-going-to-the-f-ing-white-house-768924
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34