Author Topic: Rush: Little Bighorn in Reverse  (Read 342 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Little Bighorn in Reverse
« on: June 26, 2019, 07:17:32 pm »

Little Bighorn in Reverse

Jun 26, 2019

RUSH: I want to show you something. You know, the Democrat debates begin tonight. Did you see Trump stole my line, that he doesn’t want to watch these debates but now he has to? You haven’t heard that? We’ve got it coming up in the audio. I’m not accusing the president of theft. That’s not the thing. A good line’s a good line. The truth is truth. I don’t want to watch this garbage, either, but I have to.

And he was asked if he was gonna watch. (paraphrasing) “Well, I don’t want to watch it. It’s the last thing I want to do but I got to because that’s what I do now, I gotta watch it.” So the president and I will be watching this fiasco together tonight. Not together, but at the same time.

So Elizabeth Warren is in Miami because that’s where the debate is. I just want to show you a photo here — go ahead and put it in the switcher. This is Elizabeth Warren visiting a Florida migrant detention center. There is so much media there that you cannot see her. I went into Markup and I drew a red arrow pointing to Fauxcahontas in this sea of media people. It’s all media there!

There’s so much media, you can’t see her. If you were able to zoom in on the photo, you would see that she’s wearing some kind of a baseball cap. I mean, this is classic. There’s more media than there will be people in the debate tonight! There’s more media in that picture than people in Florida who care about where Elizabeth Warren is. It’s stunning!

And I’ll tell you what it looks like to me. It looks like the battle of the Little Bighorn in reverse. You got one poor Indian there surrounded by a sea of palefaces. That’s what it looks like to me. I looked at that and I said, “Oh, my gosh. It’s George Custer! George Custer is surrounded here!” Well, you do. You have Elizabeth Warren who is an Indian and she’s surrounded by a bunch of paleface media people there, battle of Little Bighorn in reverse. All right. We may go back to that photo, I mean, ’cause to me that is illustrative of the situation.

Apple News on your iPhone, your iPad, they got this big section with profiles on all the Democrat candidates so that everybody is so excited.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/06/26/little-bighorn-in-reverse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34