Author Topic: Rush: Clueless Mueller Has to Figure Out What’s in His Report  (Read 400 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Clueless Mueller Has to Figure Out What’s in His Report

Jun 26, 2019

RUSH: Mueller is testifying. Mueller has responded to the subpoenas. He’s gonna testify before Nadler’s committee. He’s gonna testify before Pencil Neck’s committee. Let me ask you a question. Nadler’s committee, has it done anything but been one gaffe after another? Jerry Nadler can’t run a committee hearing. He doesn’t know how to keep order. He doesn’t know how to keep his own party, his own side in control. This thing is gonna be a cluster you-know-what.

But let me tell you something. The Democrats are not thinking about this. The Republicans are gonna get a chance to ask Mueller about a bunch — And what do you think Mueller’s gonna do? You think Mueller’s gonna come up there with added — you know the fact of the matter, Mueller doesn’t even know what’s in this report. Mueller was a figuredhead from the get-go. He was a rainmaker. The guy’s ancient. He didn’t do all the work to put this thing together.

That’s one of the reasons he doesn’t want to testify, never has wanted to testify. ‘Cause he didn’t really do the work. Look, that’s understandable. When you have seasoned citizens who’ve spent their lives building a career and establishing a reputation and built businesses, their names go at the top of the masthead and it’s the underlings, the young people, people filled with energy that come in and do the work.

I’m not even being critical of Mueller. This is just the way these things work. You’d be amazed, I think, at the number of people who get credit for doing a lot of work who never do any. They have underlings do it all. I have resisted that. I’ve had the opportunity to pass off everything to a bunch of staff, but I’ve not done it. You know why? ‘Cause it’s the fastest way to not knowing anything. It’s the fastest way to have to end up faking it all.

You gotta do the work if you’re gonna be the primary disseminator of the product, you have to do the work, and I don’t think Mueller did. But be that here nor there. He’s now agreeing — well, agreed. He’s got subpoenaed. But he doesn’t want to do this. He let it be known in that press conference he had, that eight-minute job, that he doesn’t want to.

And if he comes in — Professor Dershowitz is already warning — if he comes in and starts ripping on Trump with stuff that’s not in that report or if he starts opining, “Yeah, we really thought we had the president here, but we just couldn’t put the evidence together.” Well, then you didn’t have the president. If he does stuff like that, then he’s gonna get called out. But the thing he doesn’t want, he doesn’t want Republicans asking questions about the dossier.

So what I think he’s gonna do is say, “I’m not answering, congressman, beyond what’s in the report.” Which is gonna be a tough thing because he’s gonna have to really cram to learn what’s in his own report. And what’s the date, July 17th? That’s like three weeks away. If you told Robert Mueller that he’d be cramming for an oral final exam when he’s 73 he would probably tell you you’re full of it.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/06/26/clueless-mueller-has-to-figure-out-whats-in-his-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34