Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren Calls For Decriminalization Of Illegal Immigration At Border  (Read 318 times)

rangerrebew

Elizabeth Warren Calls For Decriminalization Of Illegal Immigration At Border

By Guest Author | June 26, 2019 9:25AM

According to the Huffington Post Tuesday, Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren joined 2020 Democratic presidential rival Julian Castro in saying illegal border crossing should be decriminalized.

“We should not be criminalizing mamas and babies trying to flee violence at home or trying to build a better future,” Warren told the HuffPo. “We must pass comprehensive immigration reform that is in line with our values, creates a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants including our DREAMers, and protects our borders.”

Castro attracted attention in April when he began advocating for basically doing away with any border laws whatsoever. “This was an idea championed by immigration activists and experts for some time,” Castro spokesperson Sawyer Hackett tweeted, “but not adopted by mainstream political leaders until Julian Castro‘s People First Immigration platform.”

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/elizabeth-warren-calls-for-decriminalization-of-illegal-immigration-at-border/?utm_campaign=TPINew06262019&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 04:05:24 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I call for the criminalization of any politician who lies to the public about who they are, their backgrounds, or anything damaging in their past.  The people need transparent politicians so they know for whom or what they are voting. :amen:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I commend Lieawatha for admitting illegally crossing the border is criminal.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Elizabeth Warren Calls For Decriminalization Of Illegal Immigration At Border"

I'm not the smartest guy around, but isn't that like saying, "no border enforcement at all" ??

Offline andy58-in-nh

Yes, let's let everyone in and give them unlimited free shit, paid for by the shrinking number of people who actually pay taxes.

That'll work.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn