Author Topic: WATCH: Officer’s body cam captures rescue of baby girl abandoned in plastic bag  (Read 489 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Officer’s body cam captures rescue of baby girl abandoned in plastic bag
By Newsroom | June 25, 2019 , 04:00pm

Live Action News previously reported on a story about a newborn baby girl’s rescue from a plastic grocery bag on June 6, 2019, in rural Forsyth County, Georgia. Law enforcement has now released video from the rescuing officer’s body camera in the hope of learning the identity of the baby girl, whom officials refer to as “India.” The baby girl was found after neighbors heard her crying, and is said to be in good health. Fox5 Atlanta reported on the amazing video.

One resident who heard the child said he thought it was an animal, but his children believed it was a baby. Watch:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.liveaction.org/news/officer-body-cam-rescue-baby-girl-abandoned/?fbclid=IwAR0wakA46lZ_FV6oJ-p5zHOjdMLzw19_U-4f9CSyl82evXGfgqal3Hdsu_k
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
I cried and cried when I saw this on TV. I cried for relief. I cried for fury. I cried because some women are never blessed with children, while some women who are so blessed callously toss their helpless babies into a field (dumpster, body of water, etc.) to die. I cried for the death culture in our nation. I cried for the indifference. I'll likely cry more tears over this story.

It seems like there's very little interest in the story. (37 views since this morning? :shrug:) Maybe she was upstaged by the shortage of soap and toothbrushes. Or by the death of a father and daughter attempting to enter the USA illegally. And, of course, there are rape accusations, the Mueller subpoena, Big Tech's silencing of conservatives that demand our attention. It will be revealing to see how much media attention this story gets and for how long.

Here's your mirror, America. Dare to take a long, introspective look into it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 09:05:55 pm by AllThatJazzZ »

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Unbelievable.  May she have a great life.  May her mother rot in hell.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

That is hard to watch.

Thank God she’s safe & warm now.

Offline berdie

The thing I don't get is...there is a Baby Moses law that I believe is country wide.

Why not take the child to a safe place? Why kill a child that so many would want?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That is hard to watch.

Thank God she’s safe & warm now.
The hard part was over when they found her. God bless the kids, who said it was a baby, and the man for listening. And, of course, May Almighty God bless that little girl with parents who will love her, and teach her a better way than her mother knows.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The thing I don't get is...there is a Baby Moses law that I believe is country wide.

Why not take the child to a safe place? Why kill a child that so many would want?

It just does not make sense.     Take that beautiful baby to a police station, a fire house, a hospital, call a cab.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Applewood

I cried and cried when I saw this on TV. I cried for relief. I cried for fury. I cried because some women are never blessed with children, while some women who are so blessed callously toss their helpless babies into a field (dumpster, body of water, etc.) to die. I cried for the death culture in our nation. I cried for the indifference. I'll likely cry more tears over this story.

It seems like there's very little interest in the story. (37 views since this morning? :shrug:) Maybe she was upstaged by the shortage of soap and toothbrushes. Or by the death of a father and daughter attempting to enter the USA illegally. And, of course, there are rape accusations, the Mueller subpoena, Big Tech's silencing of conservatives that demand our attention. It will be revealing to see how much media attention this story gets and for how long.

Here's your mirror, America. Dare to take a long, introspective look into it.

You know, if the mother is found, there will be all sorts of excuses -- she was too young (to know better), she was poor, she was black, blah, blah, blah.  People will feel sorry for her, even call her a victim and she will never face real consequences for her actions.

And as to media attention -- this story was on my local news -- network affiliates -- so I'm sure it has national attention.  But it won't be for long.    I think many people figure the baby was found alive and really, what else can be done, besides these Baby Moses policies, to prevent this sort of thing from happening again? 

God is watching all this and is probably just shaking His head in disbelief.  I don't know what else we can do but pray that this country will return to what is good and righteous.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You know, if the mother is found, there will be all sorts of excuses -- she was too young (to know better), she was poor, she was black, blah, blah, blah.  People will feel sorry for her, even call her a victim and she will never face real consequences for her actions.

And as to media attention -- this story was on my local news -- network affiliates -- so I'm sure it has national attention.  But it won't be for long.    I think many people figure the baby was found alive and really, what else can be done, besides these Baby Moses policies, to prevent this sort of thing from happening again? 

God is watching all this and is probably just shaking His head in disbelief.  I don't know what else we can do but pray that this country will return to what is good and righteous.
Frankly, @Applewood , I believe He had a hand in this child surviving.
He has ever blessed those children with the knowledge that the child crying that they insisted was a baby was saved because of that, and a father humbled to ever check if there is any doubt, but also who had a direct hand in saving that life. 

So much could have gone the other way for that baby.

Whether the mother was the one, whether it was her choice (there may have been another involved), why it was done is moot at this point.

What has been exposed is the callous near-result of attempted infanticide by neglect, murder little different in a grocery bag on the side of the road than in a clinical setting. The spotlight is on the culture of death, and no explanation by them will suffice.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis