Author Topic: Secret Service Take Chicago Restaurant Employee into Custody After She Spits on Eric Trump  (Read 2033 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MATTHEW BOYLE
25 Jun 2019
Washington, D.C.

U.S. Secret Service took an employee of a Chicago restaurant into custody Tuesday evening after she spit on President Donald Trump’s son Eric Trump, the president’s son told Breitbart News.

“It was purely a disgusting act by somebody who clearly has emotional problems,” Eric Trump told Breitbart News when reached by phone late Tuesday evening. “For a party that preaches tolerance, this once again demonstrates they have very little civility. When somebody is sick enough to resort to spitting on someone, it just emphasizes a sickness and desperation and the fact that we’re winning.”

Eric Trump spoke to Breitbart News late Tuesday evening after local news reporters revealed what happened.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/25/secret-service-take-chicago-bar-employee-into-custody-after-she-spits-on-eric-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Did he try to put a noose around her neck in response?

Offline goatprairie

A very large percentage of liberals are emotionally disturbed and almost completely unable to control themselves.
We have Antifa using rocks and clubs, and we have other liberals spitting, throwing things, and refusing to serve people who don't agree with them.
It's the emotional level of two year olds.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A very large percentage of liberals are emotionally disturbed and almost completely unable to control themselves.
We have Antifa using rocks and clubs, and we have other liberals spitting, throwing things, and refusing to serve people who don't agree with them.

Don't forget the Milkshakes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The Secret Service is worthless.  Protection....bullsh*t!

It should not be solely up to Trump to press charges.  Part of the protection that should be provided by the Secret Service is their prosecuting perps like this bimbo to the max.  Trump's deciding not to do anything is political.  Had he filed charges it would have become political.

The Secret Service should be REQUIRED to press charges against perps who execute violent crimes against those they protect.  This woman spit yesterday, and next time, it may be a gun or a knife.  These perps quickly embrace the notion that they are not held accountable for their criminal actions.

Offline Applewood

Well, in all fairness, we are being led by  a president at the same mental and emotional level. 

Not excusing this employee's actions or taking this person's side, but...it seems to me a whole lot of people of every political leaning have been reduced to childishness.  Civility has gone out the window.  We just can't disagree anymore. 

Offline skeeter

Well, in all fairness, we are being led by  a president at the same mental and emotional level. 

Not excusing this employee's actions or taking this person's side, but...

Frankly you kind of are. There is no equivalent behavior on the right, including Trump. The violence and maliciousness has been strictly limited to the left and claiming it goes both ways really lets the left off the hook.

Offline goatprairie

Not excusing this employee's actions or taking this person's side, but...it seems to me a whole lot of people of every political leaning have been reduced to childishness.  Civility has gone out the window.  We just can't disagree anymore.
I'm not disagreeing about Trump's immaturity. But there's no equivalence on the right as far as physically attacking the opposition.
And right-wingers in general don't try to shout down the opposition's rallies either.

Offline Applewood

@skeeter
@goatprairie

Did I say there was equivalence between Trump's rhetoric  and liberal radicals spitting, throwing milkshakes and worse? 

Thing is, it's a small step from hot air to actually acting violently toward someone you disagree with.  I have been threatened and called names by Trump supporters.  How do I know that one of these days one of them isn't going to show up at my door with a gun? 

Neither side is innocent in what is now a war.  When Trump's defenders pretend that he and they are always on the side of good, they are being dishonest.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Agree.  Also noted as of yesterday that that person hasn't been fired.  WTH is up with that?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter
@goatprairie

Did I say there was equivalence between Trump's rhetoric  and liberal radicals spitting, throwing milkshakes and worse? 

Well, yeah. That was your clear implication.

Offline Applewood

Well, yeah. That was your clear implication.

Um....no it wasn't.

Offline Applewood

Agree.  Also noted as of yesterday that that person hasn't been fired.  WTH is up with that?

Possibly because the employer agrees with the employee's actions -- even if he/she/it doesn't say so publicly.

Online mountaineer

Spitting on someone is assault. There should be criminal charges.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

How in the world do the Trumps think they can get away with appearing in public?  I wouldn't eat any food served to a Trump.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The whole point of the Secret Service is to protect the President and the line of succession from assassination/incapacitation attempts... not as the personal security for family members! They're not royalty and aren't supposed to be.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Probably got a raise.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

but...it seems to me a whole lot of people of every political leaning have been reduced to childishness.  Civility has gone out the window.  We just can't disagree anymore.

That didn't start with Trump.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How in the world do the Trumps think they can get away with appearing in public?  I wouldn't eat any food served to a Trump.

I have to agree with you on that..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

OK...the there was funny no matter who you are. :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

That didn't start with Trump.

I don't give a fig who started it. I'm tired of people  all over the political spectrum acting like 2-year olds.

Whether he started it or not, Trump encourages this karp.  He is not blameless.

Offline dfwgator

I don't give a fig who started it. I'm tired of people  all over the political spectrum acting like 2-year olds.

Like it or not, Ridicule Works, and the Left had the monopoly on it, until Trump came along,  Milquetoast doesn't cut it anymore,  it is what it is.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Trump "created the atmosphere" that causes protestors to punch and hit people over the head with bicycle locks, therefore he shares responsibility for the assaults? 

That's a catchy slogan.  Somebody famous should use it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump "created the atmosphere" that causes protestors to punch and hit people over the head with bicycle locks, therefore he shares responsibility for the assaults? 

That's a catchy slogan.  Somebody famous should use it.

Trump fans love Trump because he is hated by 50% of America.  The angry mob of Trump-haters solidify his support with Trump-enablers.  His enemies are the best thing, and for me the only thing, he has to offer.  Take that away from him and he's just a fat golfing grifter.

Online mountaineer

Trump fans love Trump because he is hated by 50% of America.  The angry mob of Trump-haters solidify his support with Trump-enablers.  His enemies are the best thing, and for me the only thing, he has to offer.  Take that away from him and he's just a fat golfing grifter.
Unemployment numbers notwithstanding.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org