Author Topic: Trump says he'll watch Democratic debate while en route to Japan 'because I have to'  (Read 244 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he'll watch Democratic debate while en route to Japan 'because I have to'
By Brett Samuels - 06/26/19 09:04 AM EDT

President Trump on Wednesday said he will watch the first Democratic presidential primary debate while traveling to Japan for the Group of 20 summit despite calling it a "very unexciting group of people."

"Everyone said I'll be tweeting. I’ll actually be in a plane, and it just seems very boring but I’m going to watch it because I have to," Trump said on Fox Business Network.

"Do I want to watch it? Do I want to watch these people?" he added. "It’s a very unexciting group of people."

The president went on to criticize the Democratic frontrunner, Joe Biden, calling him a "lost soul."

"He doesn’t know where he is I don’t think," Trump said. "He’s changing his views rapidly."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/450385-trump-says-hell-watch-democratic-debate-while-en-route-to-japan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
"He doesn’t know where he is I don’t think," Trump said. "He’s changing his views rapidly."

He ought to listen to himself, sometime.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Absalom

Creation accentuates diverse human nature.
Some gravitate toward quietude/reflection; a hallmark of intellectuals.
Their contrarians are impulsive, noisy, shallow and scatterbrained.
Trump is emphatically not in the first category as his compulsion to
run his mouth goes well beyond a neurosis.
Sun-tzu asserted that leaders must firstly know themselves, yet
Trump is oblivious, repeating his behavior relentlessly and wearing
out whatever good will toward him exists among plain people.
Predictably, none will be more surprised than him in 2020,
assuming he's still on the ticket.