Author Topic: If you die  (Read 1948 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If you die
« on: June 26, 2019, 03:50:20 am »
Would anyone tell us? 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: If you die
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 03:54:25 am »
I gave my wife my password and a prerecorded message to post on this, and one other site if I should pass before I say my final goodbyes. 333cleo

Bill Cipher

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 04:03:20 am »
In a word: no

Online Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 04:12:57 am »
In a word: no

Not sure I would miss you.  But then most would say the same for me. 

Online Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2019, 10:42:21 pm »
TTT

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 10:53:54 pm »
If you Die

When you die <---> is the correct title.
When I die, I will be on a different dimensional plane in the Universe where time is infinite.
Therefore, everyone I have ever known will be right behind me in just moments, from my point of view.

I'll tell them I'm dead when they get there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 10:55:17 pm »
When the sad word comes forth I will surely host a buffet in your honor at Ryans!!

:beer:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2019, 10:58:43 pm »
I guess my husband will log on and tell everyone....or TBR will just stay up until the money runs out... :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2019, 11:59:00 pm »
When the sad word comes forth I will surely host a buffet in your honor at Ryans!!

:beer:

Shit happens!   

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2019, 01:53:14 am »
Would anyone tell us?

Without a doubt.  Mrs. Liberty is a regular in The Lounge.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2019, 01:54:03 am »
I guess my husband will log on and tell everyone....or TBR will just stay up until the money runs out... :whistle:

Leave TBR to me in your will.  I'll have it run into the ground in nothing flat. rrthree
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2019, 02:11:48 am »
   My beloved older sister Marie, a big Freeper, has my password here and is required to inform yall. I believe she will fulfill this request of mine.  For 50 years she has wanted me to cut my hair, in exchange I told her she could shave my head for all I care, just let my Briefer Friends know I'm dead and not just on another extended drunk.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2019, 11:56:19 pm »
No. No one will know at any of the places where I have posting privileges (Pinterest, YouTube, + a couple of small message boards where I swing by every so often). I may still have an account at FR, but I don't go there anymore, so no there would know. I'm not on social media, so no one would be missing me there.

Not only does it not make an impact in the cyberworld, it doesn't make one in the real world. The only one my passing would have affected was my dog, but I lost her 2 months ago.

I do think I need to arrange for an outsider (geeky type) to come remove my accounts from my computer upon my passing. I may have snarked about a friend or cousin a time or two, and I wouldn't want that to get out.  888mouth

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2019, 12:00:58 am »
No. No one will know at any of the places where I have posting privileges (Pinterest, YouTube, + a couple of small message boards where I swing by every so often). I may still have an account at FR, but I don't go there anymore, so no there would know. I'm not on social media, so no one would be missing me there.

Not only does it not make an impact in the cyberworld, it doesn't make one in the real world. The only one my passing would have affected was my dog, but I lost her 2 months ago.

I do think I need to arrange for an outsider (geeky type) to come remove my accounts from my computer upon my passing. I may have snarked about a friend or cousin a time or two, and I wouldn't want that to get out.  888mouth

Oh, no, that makes me want to send you a big hug, and I'm not the huggy type.  034

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2019, 12:05:00 am »

I thought you have a SO....

I'd have your friend drop your whole computer into an industrial incinerator.
I will NOT comply.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2019, 04:35:08 pm »
Oh, no, that makes me want to send you a big hug, and I'm not the huggy type.  034

Haha! We can settle for a cyberhug. That's the beauty of the internet.

It's not the life I would have chosen to end up with, but life's circumstances dictate those things, so there's nothing to be done but adjust. You may not like it, but you settle in and roll with it.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2019, 04:51:25 pm »
I thought you have a SO....

I'd have your friend drop your whole computer into an industrial incinerator.

No, just distant family who all have their own families and their own lives. First husband (3 years married) died in '70. No kids. Second husband (4 years married) died in 2017. Great step-kids, but they live 1600 miles away and have their own real mother.

So you're saying I should cover my tracks completely, huh? You might be right. There's always this nagging concern that there's one nugget of information that would be needed by a cousin or friend (especially the friend I'm leaving my house to) to complete a transaction. Maybe I've watched too many episodes of "Strange Inheritance."