Author Topic: Fox News’ Shep Smith Compares Trump Admin ‘Horrifying’ Treatment of Migrant Children to War Crimes  (Read 1222 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Smith is supposed to be a journalist, but he spends most of his time on air delivering his mindset on everything.  Who wants to listen to the moron?  Not me.  He and the other liberal pukes on Fox are largely why I spend most of my time on One America News Network OAN. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Smith is supposed to be a journalist, but he spends most of his time on air delivering his mindset on everything.  Who wants to listen to the moron?  Not me.  He and the other liberal pukes on Fox are largely why I spend most of my time on One America News Network OAN.
He lost me when he was whining on the overpass during Katrina. If trucks can get in, people can get out. Grab all the water you can carry, drink all you can hold, and start walking.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I guess fox needs one confused sexual to read the news. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Someone should be turning this onto the Democrats.  Its their inaction that has caused this.  I swear they want unsanitary and overcrowding so they can push their agenda of open borders.  FOX News of all places should be the ones to turn the table and put the blame where it belongs.

Fox will do that.  The problem is only the die-hard Trump-lovers get their news exclusively from Fox and Trumpbart.  Most of the casual news consumers are being told Trump caused the deaths of the dad and daughter pictured all over the internet.  Judging from the reaction at the rat debate, the rats think this is a tragedy they can exploit for political points.  I think they are right.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 06:43:59 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Fox will do that.  The problem is only the die-hard Trump-lovers get their news exclusively from Fox and Trumpbart.  Most of the casual news consumers are being told Trump caused the deaths of the dad and daughter pictured all over the internet.  Judging from the reaction at the rat debate, the rats think this is a tragedy they can exploit for political points.  I think they are right.

Of course you do!  You being one of them and all!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

If casual news consumers believed everything they’re being fed then we’d already have a near 100% consensus orange man bad. Apparently many aren’t buying what most news outlets are selling.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 01:57:54 pm by skeeter »

Offline musiclady

He lost me when he was whining on the overpass during Katrina. If trucks can get in, people can get out. Grab all the water you can carry, drink all you can hold, and start walking.

His histrionics during Katrina were revolting.  I don't think I've watched one minute of Shep since then.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Some years ago  Shepard showed up here to cover an execution.  He made such a spectacle of himself within 15 minutes of his arrival that a Texas Ranger invited him to find his way back to wherever the hell he came from and, to is credit, he complied.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

Somehow, he didn't care in 2012, when 471 died illegally crossing our southwestern border.
You know, the year Obama said "dreamer", and people tried to rush here to get in on the goodies.
That didn't seem to bother him much.
It didn't seem to bother anybody much.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I bet Shep's fainting couch gets a good workout
Countdown to Resignation