Author Topic: Fox News’ Shep Smith Compares Trump Admin ‘Horrifying’ Treatment of Migrant Children to War Crimes  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Fox News’ Shep Smith Compares Trump Admin ‘Horrifying’ Treatment of Migrant Children to War Crimes

Monday on Fox News Channel, anchor Shepard Smith criticized the Trump administration for their alleged treatment of migrant children.
Smith said, “Dirty and hungry children sleeping on concrete floors without blankets, toothpaste, soap or diapers. Some kids found covered in mucus. Some 3-year-olds being cared for by 7-year-olds and 8-year-olds. Horrifying. Both President Trump and Vice President Pence defended the treatment of migrant children. Yesterday, the VP tried to shift the blame to Democrats in Congress.”

He continued, “Just last week, a Justice Department attorney argued that they don’t necessarily need to provide migrant children with soap and toothbrushes for them to be safe and sanitary. Soap and toothbrushes not necessary for safe and sanitary conditions.”

Smith concluded, “Soap and toothbrushes are not optional for children in detention. They are necessary. Were these particular children prisoners of war rather than innocent children, failure to provide those necessities would be a violation of the Geneva Conventions. Yet President Trump claims his administration is doing a fantastic job under the circumstances.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/06/24/fox-news-shep-smith-compares-trump-admin-horrifying-treatment-of-migrant-children-to-war-crimes/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

This is a bullshit rat narrative without a grain of truth and shemp knows it.

So much for fair & balanced
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 01:54:39 am by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I saw this today.  What a flaming shitheel.  And I say that sincerely.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

I saw this today.  What a flaming shitheel.  And I say that sincerely.

I know.  And something does not jive with this.  If this is the case why are we trying to shove 5 billion down American taxpayers throats for unnecessary stuff.  If they need the basics give them basics.  If the conditions are inhumane for Gods sakes Congress should send some money for basic provisions and secure the border.

Someone should be turning this onto the Democrats.  Its their inaction that has caused this.  I swear they want unsanitary and overcrowding so they can push their agenda of open borders.  FOX News of all places should be the ones to turn the table and put the blame where it belongs.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 02:00:50 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I know.  And something does not jive with this.  If this is the case why are we trying to shove 5 billion down American taxpayers throats for unnecessary stuff.  If they need the basics give them basics.  If the conditions are inhumane for Gods sakes Congress should send some money for basic provisions and secure the border.

Someone should be turning this onto the Democrats.  Its their inaction that has caused this.  I swear they want unsanitary and overcrowding so they can push their agenda of open borders.  FOX News of all places should be the ones to turn the table and put the blame where it belongs.

Pelosi's congress doesn't want to alleviate the problems.  She wants the suffering to continue so she can play politics.  This is a person with no soul, surrounded by politicians who don't have souls.  One must sell one's soul to be a politician, which is why I don't like them.  They are poison to my soul.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Pelosi's congress doesn't want to alleviate the problems.  She wants the suffering to continue so she can play politics.  This is a person with no soul, surrounded by politicians who don't have souls.  One must sell one's soul to be a politician, which is why I don't like them.  They are poison to my soul.

I am so sick of this crap. 

And maybe these people should ask to go home. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yeah, I thought you'd agree.   :patriot:
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

If this is the case why are we trying to shove 5 billion down American taxpayers throats for unnecessary stuff.  If they need the basics give them basics.  If the conditions are inhumane for Gods sakes Congress should send some money for basic provisions and secure the border.

@Chosen Daughter

Because the very same people wo just a couple months ago were calling what's happening at the border a "manufactured crisis" and a "Seinfeld Crisis" have now found a way by using "the children" and their alleged mistreatment  to score political points against Trump.

It was only a manufactured crisis when it wasn't politically advantageous for the Dems.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

Yep.  ALL those who came here who are now belly aching about the unsanitary and horrific conditions are welcome to turn around and go home; never to dark our doors again!    In fact, lets take a couple of billion, since we're throwing money out the window anyways, and pack these people on a bus and drop them off in the country that they came!!  It won't take long before its known that anyone coming will be making the trip for nothing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Amen.  I saw a story today.  Employees at Wayfair are protesting the company selling beds to detention centers.  They complain about kids on floors but the real agenda is open borders.  They don't want them on the floor, they don't want them on a bed. (Suise)  No, they don't want them anywhere.  Not with Border Patrol or ICE anyway.

Offline libertybele

@Chosen Daughter

Because the very same people wo just a couple months ago were calling what's happening at the border a "manufactured crisis" and a "Seinfeld Crisis" have now found a way by using "the children" and their alleged mistreatment  to score political points against Trump.

It was only a manufactured crisis when it wasn't politically advantageous for the Dems.

Exactly... churches, charities and individuals are now donating $$$. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The only Concentration Camps/Gulags/Prisons and War Crimes that people are paying thousands of dollars, travelling thousands of miles, and breaking the law to be a part of.

People all over the world would sell their children to be a part of America's War Crimes on the border.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Yep.  ALL those who came here who are now belly aching about the unsanitary and horrific conditions are welcome to turn around and go home; never to dark our doors again!    In fact, lets take a couple of billion, since we're throwing money out the window anyways, and pack these people on a bus and drop them off in the country that they came!!  It won't take long before its known that anyone coming will be making the trip for nothing.

Exactly. If the invaders don't like the conditions here,  they can beat feet home. They chose to break our laws. I don't want to spend a dime taking care of them.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Exactly... churches, charities and individuals are now donating $$$.

Meanwhile the Catholic Charities collect millions from the government to do that work.  IOW, anybody who pays taxes is being forced to donate to them.
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

Meanwhile the Catholic Charities collect millions from the government to do that work.  IOW, anybody who pays taxes is being forced to donate to them.

Time to Tax the Church.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Time to Tax the Church.

What Big Government giveth, Big Government can taketh away.  It's clear who the Catholic Charities worship.
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

I would venture that a vast majority of our taxes are used for things that are not Constitutionally permitted, and go against the will of a (small) majority of our citizenry.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I would venture that a vast majority of our taxes are used for things that are not Constitutionally permitted, and go against the will of a (small) majority of our citizenry.

In this particular case, the government is establishing one religion over the others.  I seem to vaguely recall a Constitutional Amendment prohibiting that.   :pondering:

Naw.  I'm sure a lawyer will point out a Predicate Clause or something, to prove to us naive morons up is really down, night is really day.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I don't think there is a smidgeon of doubt about that and it's been that way for a LONG time now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Chosen Daughter

Now that they have manufactured the crisis, they want to keep it, manage it, fund it (with OPM) and skim it harder than Hillary hitting up Haiti.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

Now that they have manufactured the crisis, they want to keep it, manage it, fund it (with OPM) and skim it harder than Hillary hitting up Haiti.

And they can't wait to snag up every new sob story.  Today it is an illegal immigrant that gives birth to a still born.  Couldn't have been that long journey she too by foot.  Or that she didn't take care of herself.   Or that stillbirths actually occur.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And they can't wait to snag up every new sob story.  Today it is an illegal immigrant that gives birth to a still born.  Couldn't have been that long journey she too by foot.  Or that she didn't take care of herself.   Or that stillbirths actually occur.
THis from the people who are backing infanticide, too. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

THis from the people who are backing infanticide, too. :shrug:

Excellent point.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The question tonight directed at Beto about going to the defense of a country faced with genocide.....my first thought was the USA....who has been subjected to massive genocide with tens of millions of our most defenseless being murdered via abortion.

Just a shame these twits are so concerned about the populations of OTHER countries, and not the least concerned about the unborn lives that are destroyed under the guise of women's rights.  Criminal is what that is in my mind.

Under no circumstance should a majority of nine NON ELECTED LYING SACKS OF SH*T LAWYERS make the determination that results in us killing 100 million Americans, which we are marching our way to in lockstep.  I see no difference between us and Russia.  They use abortion as their primary means for birth control because they cannot afford condoms, etc....and here in America with more than a dozen methodologies to prevent pregnancy, we kill a million babies + every year.    It's murder, plain and simple, and we should do very little that parallels Russia as a society.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Shemp is so gay.  Can't watch his show. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.