Author Topic: ICE releases list of accused murderers, rapists protected under state's sanctuary law  (Read 208 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
ICE releases list of accused murderers, rapists protected under state's sanctuary law

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials in the Pacific Northwest are taking the unusual step of criticizing Washington state’s new sanctuary state law and giving detailed examples of the danger they believe it presents to the public.

The office recently issued a press release which lists seven cases in which ICE requested detainers on criminal illegal aliens being held in local jails and those requests were ignored, many with tragic consequences.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-takes-on-washington-states-sanctuary-law-by-showing-dangers-of-ignoring-immigration-detainers

I was recently asked what I cared about before illegal immigration.  Illegal immigration and Sanctuary cities are a danger to my family.  These policies also force my family to provide for illegal immigrants.  I don't think that what Jay Inslee is doing in my state is Constitutional.  I want the Federal Government to stop this madness.  I live in Washington State.  I have lived here all my life.  My mother and father were born in Washington.  My grandparents immigrate here legally.  I have had people say I should move.  No, this is my state.  Why should I move?  This state should come in line with the law. 

Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion ; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 01:25:26 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.