Author Topic: A Viral Photo of Children at Detention Facilities Got Blamed on Trump, Reality Tells a Different Sto  (Read 190 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Viral Photo of Children at Detention Facilities Got Blamed on Trump, Reality Tells a Different Story

Posted at 10:10 pm on June 24, 2019 by Bonchie

This is what, the 4th or 5th time a photo of kids at the border has gone viral that ended up not telling the real story? In this case, the misleading was clearly intentional though, as you’ll see.

A picture of children sleeping with aluminum thermal blankets on the floor of a CBP detention facility made the rounds this weekend. It was posted by someone named Nancy Lee Grahn. Apparently, I’m supposed to know who she is because she’s on TV and has a blue check-mark, but admittedly, I’ve never heard of her.

Here’s the original tweet, which is still up.

Nancy Lee Grahn
‏Verified account @NancyLeeGrahn

Trump administration is forcing children 2 sleep on cement floor with an aluminum blanket & lights on all night. Sarah Fabian from DOJ argued in court that it was good enough & soap was unnecessary. Companies making 750 a kid a day to torture them.

more
https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/06/24/viral-photo-children-detention-facilities-got-blamed-trump-reality-tells-different-story/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A-gain??  What is this, the third time some moonbat tried this?  Can't they get any recent photos of evil ICE torturing little babies with a hot iron?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: