Author Topic: Project Veritas exposes Google Plot to manipulate 2020 Elections  (Read 1625 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Reference as repoted on Drudge on Project Veritas website.......

snipit....
(New York City) — Project Veritas has released a new report on Google which includes undercover video of a Senior Google Executive, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider.  The report appears to show Google’s plans to affect the outcome of the 2020 elections and “prevent” the next “Trump situation.”......

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
=====================================================================================

All the gnashing of teeth around pol manupilation.   Folks.....The enemy is from within. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Bill Cipher

Re: Project Veritas exposes Google Plot to manipulate 2020 Elections
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 07:50:59 pm »
Time to break up google. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 07:58:10 pm »
Time to break up google.

Yup.  It is a subversive entity. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 07:58:50 pm »
Yup.  It is a subversive entity. 

It’s just too big for the good of a free market system. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 08:00:26 pm »
It’s just too big for the good of a free market system.

Free market?   It is a propaganda arm of the left. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 08:02:44 pm »
Free market?   It is a propaganda arm of the left. 

So?  The problem is that it’s size allows it to control the market in ways that are not conducive to the free flow of information.  Cut it down to size and it’s ability to inflict political damage via market control goes away.

Just cutting it down because you don’t like it’s politics is utterly unamerican.  Cutting it down because it’s size prevents the efficient functioning of free markets is utterly American. 

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2019, 10:38:28 pm »
"Time to break up google..."

How many here are using the Chrome browser?
How many using a Chromebook?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2019, 10:45:53 pm »
"Time to break up google..."

How many here are using the Chrome browser?
How many using a Chromebook?

I got a new laptop last week, and I haven't gotten around to installing Chrome on it.  It was my go-to second browser because TBR runs well on it.  Microslop can keep IE and Edge (which comes with Windows 10).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2019, 12:20:03 am »
Divided Republiconservatives gonna get up in the middle of November, lost the Presidency, lost the Huse, lost the Senate.

Not gonna even have enough political clout, to start an invvestigation, let alone do anything about it.

Social media CAN and will change opinions further.

Entirely legitimate speech and behavior, are now being banned, throttled, demonitized, deplatformed, while the entiries lie about it.

We once broke up railroads, banks, oil companies. utilities, etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2019, 12:34:30 am »
Divided Republiconservatives gonna get up in the middle of November, lost the Presidency, lost the Huse, lost the Senate.

Not gonna even have enough political clout, to start an invvestigation, let alone do anything about it.

Social media CAN and will change opinions further.

Entirely legitimate speech and behavior, are now being banned, throttled, demonitized, deplatformed, while the entiries lie about it.

We once broke up railroads, banks, oil companies. utilities, etc.

Reminds one of Atlas Shrugged, doesn't it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2019, 01:43:00 am »
The problem I have with Google is not so much that it is a leftist POC program aimed at squashing all mentions of conservatives and then following through with eliminating us... but that it has such a hold on the market that it is hard to find an alternative to support. I like Startpage, it protects my privacy, but it uses GOOGLE for it's search results and does a pretty shotty job of it to be honest (you get better results just going to Google doing the search). DuckDuckGo uses Bing, and gives a decent leftist search (better than Google, but still leftist)... But D.D.G. does not have the tools that Startpage allows (like putting words/phrases in quotations so it shows those exact results in the query. But those two are the best alternatives to Google right now...

Others I have tried... Epic, Search Encrypt, Qwant, Disconnect, Swiss Cow, Discrete, SearX, Peeker, Yippy, Elliot, Magnolia, and Metager... (and a few others that specialize in other types of searches like movies and books)...  They all work in some ways, but all have limitations...

So Startpage and DuckDuckGo are it for me... and until they develop their own web crawl bots with computers powerful enough to be noticed, Google will continue to keep most of their power (ads and control of ad placement). I just hate Google... and hope it will be parted out because it is too large.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2019, 06:27:43 am »
The problem I have with Google is not so much that it is a leftist POC program aimed at squashing all mentions of conservatives and then following through with eliminating us... but that it has such a hold on the market that it is hard to find an alternative to support. I like Startpage, it protects my privacy, but it uses GOOGLE for it's search results and does a pretty shotty job of it to be honest (you get better results just going to Google doing the search). DuckDuckGo uses Bing, and gives a decent leftist search (better than Google, but still leftist)... But D.D.G. does not have the tools that Startpage allows (like putting words/phrases in quotations so it shows those exact results in the query. But those two are the best alternatives to Google right now...

Others I have tried... Epic, Search Encrypt, Qwant, Disconnect, Swiss Cow, Discrete, SearX, Peeker, Yippy, Elliot, Magnolia, and Metager... (and a few others that specialize in other types of searches like movies and books)...  They all work in some ways, but all have limitations...

So Startpage and DuckDuckGo are it for me... and until they develop their own web crawl bots with computers powerful enough to be noticed, Google will continue to keep most of their power (ads and control of ad placement). I just hate Google... and hope it will be parted out because it is too large.

I have used DDG as my "go to" search engine for years, but have noticed as time passes, how much weaker it has become in volume / quality of searches.  Needless to say, Google is fighting their opponents at every front.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2019, 10:56:23 am »
With Google, Facebook, YouTube, Yahoo, Microsoft, and all the television/movie media and news outlets working in concert, it forms an unstoppable juggernaut which cannot be stopped. The super wealthy are building an American Nation which puts them at the summit of power, where people are no more than herd animals and all politicians are merely their minimum wage employees to do their bidding...or else.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2019, 12:48:18 pm »
So. Have you banned the gaggle from your computer?

No time like the present.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2019, 12:57:28 pm »
So. Have you banned the gaggle from your computer?

No time like the present.

It's not that easy... Just changing search engines is almost nothing.
Chrome browser is almost ubiquitous, as is Android in phones and tablets... All of which track you regardless of your homepage, and without remedy.

And Apple is no better.
Nor anymore, btw, is Microsoft. If y'all had any idea of the telemetry going back to MS in any commonly configured Win10 machine...

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2019, 12:25:06 am »
As I implied in post 6 above, if you're using the Chrome browser or a Chromebook computer, you're supporting google and they've got ya by the short and curlies.

I use neither.

I do use the google search engine, but with tracking and ads blocked (using the Safari browser on a Mac).

I also use the search feature of the Epic Privacy Browser, which is based upon the Chrome engine, but has all the "google stuff" stripped out of it.

Don't like google?
Then don't SUPPORT them by using Chrome or a Chromebook!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2019, 12:51:40 pm »
Project Veritas    Verified account @Project_Veritas

1. @YouTube bans @Pinterest investigation
2. @Twitter suspends Veritas for Pinterest story
3. @reddit bans Project Veritas
4. @YouTube bans @Google investigation
5. @Vimeo removes Project Veritas account

DO YOU THINK BIG TECH IS WORKING TOGETHER?
6:05 PM - 26 Jun 2019

Project Veritas   Verified account @Project_Veritas

🚨🚨🚨  BREAKING @Vimeo has REMOVED Project Veritas saying: "You cannot upload videos that are hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory."  Perhaps we embarrassed @Google but NOTHING we said was hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory.  They're trying to erase us from the internet.
5:37 PM - 26 Jun 2019
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 12:52:43 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2019, 12:55:03 pm »
YouTube and Vimeo now are preventing conservatives from posting videos. Apparently, there's an alternative:
Ali Alexander   @ali

I followed up on talks with the @Bitchute team I had had prior.
Together, with successful Software Entrepreneur @RyanCKulp, we outlined a tool to allow YouTubers to back up and leave or mirror their channels from YouTube to Bitchute.
Here's that tool: http://importer.bitchute.com  🐉
1:07 PM - 25 Jun 2019
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2019, 01:01:51 pm »
Project Veritas    Verified account @Project_Veritas

1. @YouTube bans @Pinterest investigation
2. @Twitter suspends Veritas for Pinterest story
3. @reddit bans Project Veritas
4. @YouTube bans @Google investigation
5. @Vimeo removes Project Veritas account

DO YOU THINK BIG TECH IS WORKING TOGETHER?
6:05 PM - 26 Jun 2019

Project Veritas   Verified account @Project_Veritas

🚨🚨🚨  BREAKING @Vimeo has REMOVED Project Veritas saying: "You cannot upload videos that are hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory."  Perhaps we embarrassed @Google but NOTHING we said was hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory.  They're trying to erase us from the internet.
5:37 PM - 26 Jun 2019

Talk about ultimate bull shit.  Project Veritas has NEVER posted any videos tbat meet the category of hateful,  defamatory or discriminatory.  100% of their work has been underground hidden footage exposing left wing hypocrisy.  Talk about a left wing conspiracy.  They have got scorched earth on us.

.e Google did some serious arm twisting to squelch this ASAP.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 01:02:51 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2019, 01:04:39 pm »
YouTube and Vimeo now are preventing conservatives from posting videos. Apparently, there's an alternative:

In 2-3 yrs., the term conservative will be viewed as much a term as a hate group, as the flag I display to honor my ancestors.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2019, 01:24:26 pm »
It's not that easy... Just changing search engines is almost nothing.
Chrome browser is almost ubiquitous, as is Android in phones and tablets... All of which track you regardless of your homepage, and without remedy.

And Apple is no better.
Nor anymore, btw, is Microsoft. If y'all had any idea of the telemetry going back to MS in any commonly configured Win10 machine...

I use the Vivaldi browser.  https://vivaldi.com

It's a Chrome based but separate from Google. Check it out.

I also use DuckDuckGo.com
Search engine.

I notice at the library they have chosen google. So when

I want a site say gopbriefingroom, I type the complete form
with the dot com at the end.  gopbriefingroom.com

This denies the times google would search and add to its
own statistics. I always add the dot com to the end.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 01:29:23 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2019, 01:33:00 pm »

It's a Chrome based but separate from Google. Check it out.

Thanks, I am aware... I still use Mozilla FF.

I also use DuckDuckGo.com[/color][/size] Search engine.[/b]

You do know both StartPage and DuckDuckGo are scraper pages that use google, right?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2019, 01:39:19 pm »
Thanks, I am aware... I still use Mozilla FF.

I've used Palemoon for years, but may go to Brave.

You do know both StartPage and DuckDuckGo are scraper pages that use google, right?

Yes, I do know that.  Do you know of an alternative that doesn't?

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2019, 02:00:05 pm »

I have Brave on a couple of devices....  no major complaints but sometimes it gets its history hosed up....

Lately I have been liking the Ghostery browser app for mobile devices...  very clean

https://www.ghostery.com/mobile/

Online roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2019, 02:03:28 pm »

I went that way for a while... but went back to Mozilla. Maybe just nostalgia, as I have been on that browser since the Netscape days.

However, I find myself using chrome more and more, because FF doesn't handle Java anymore, and MANY sites still require it... SO I might finally be going elsewhere myself

Google
Bing
Yahoo
Lycos
AOL
Webcrawler

That's the main general purpose search engines. They ALL suck, and they all track.

It doesn't matter to me anymore, especially because my phone not only uses google, and I use google assistant, and google maps, and my main mail and calendar go through google so they show up between my phone and other devices... So I am literally always logged into google.

For the longest time I used Yahoo as the lesser evil, but interoperability leaves you in just one of three camps... Apple, Google, or Microsoft, tough sh*t, there it is.

I tried MS, but google fits me better. And I will never go apple. Ever.

However IF you are not using one of their browsers (which pretty much leaves you in Mozilla's camp),

AND if you have telemetry shut off in Windows (7 and above),

AND you are not logged in to any major search site (MSN/bing, google, etc)

You should be able to run ccleaner or some other cache and cookie cleaner at the end of each session to mess em up. because if you are not logged in, they must be using tracking cookies.