Author Topic: Mark Meadows: DOJ exploring 'unbelievably unusual activity' in final months of Obama administration  (Read 623 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Meadows: DOJ exploring 'unbelievably unusual activity' in final months of Obama administration
by Daniel Chaitin
 | June 25, 2019 01:50 PM

Rep. Mark Meadows said the Justice Department is examining irregularities in the intelligence community as part of its review of the origins of the Russia investigation.

Reacting to newly released documents on changes in U.S. procedures for sharing raw intelligence, Meadows said there was "unbelievably unusual activity" in the final months of the Obama administration.

"I can tell you that [U.S. Attorney] John Durham and Attorney General [William] Barr are going to get to the bottom of it," the North Carolina Republican said Monday evening on Fox News. "They are including in part of their surveillance — really looking at the intelligence community to make sure that justice is brought."

On Sean Hannity's show, before Meadows was brought on to speak along with colleague Rep. Jim Jordan, attorney Jay Sekulow discussed the latest findings by his conservative watchdog group, the American Center for Law and Justice.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mark-meadows-doj-exploring-unbelievably-unusual-activity-in-final-months-of-obama-administration
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 07:24:29 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I can tell you that [U.S. Attorney] John Durham and Attorney General [William] Barr are going to get to the bottom of it,"

From Mr. Meadows lips to God's ear!  I'm patiently waiting and praying for the continued good health of John Dunham and William Barr.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien