Author Topic: Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg says he's been target of 7 assassination attempts  (Read 261 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
David Hogg, a survivor of the Parkland, Fla., massacre who has become a highly visible gun control activist, claims he has been the target of an assassination attempt seven times the past year.
Hogg, 19, told The Washington Post in an article published on Tuesday that the attempts to end his life came from people who are "misguided and misinformed of what we’re actually here to talk about.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/david-hogg-parkland-shooting-survivor-assassination-attempts

I find this hard to believe. Attention Hogg is starving for attention.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He must be talking about that time he "survived" the shooting at Parkland.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Applewood

So has he gone to the police?  Have these incidents been investigated?  Let's see the proof, Piggy Boy.

This punk is a real con artist.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Olive Oyl has nothing to worry about - SEAL marksmen can’t even hit that puny target.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He must be talking about that time he "survived" the shooting at Parkland.
Damned Bosnian Snipers anyway! They sure get around.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis