Author Topic: Latinos for Trump Break Out in ‘Build the Wall’ Chant at Pence’s Miami Event  (Read 247 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Latinos for Trump Break Out in ‘Build the Wall’ Chant at Pence’s Miami Event
Breitbart, Jun 25, 2019

Chants of “build the wall” broke out at Tuesday’s rollout of the Donald J. Trump for President Latino Coalition event in Miami, Florida.

Vice President Mike Pence was headlining the launch of the Trump 2020 presidential campaign event when chanting broke out among what was described by New York Times Miami Bureau Chief Patricia Mazzei as a largely Cuban/Venezuelan/Nicaraguan American crowd, “Build the wall.”

“We need four more years for President Donald Trump,” Pence said sparking the crowd to begin chanting those same words.

It’s notable that Pence did this event in Miami on Tuesday because on Wednesday and Thursday in the same city the Democrat candidates for president will have their first debates in the same city. In addition to NBC and MSNBC hosting the debates, the Spanish language Telemundo is also co-hosting these first face offs among Democrats. Pence’s rollout of the Latino coalition for Trump comes as a prebuttal of sorts to the coming Democrat onslaught on the president in Miami later this week.

“Chants of ‘Build the wall’ have broken out at Latinos for a trump event in Miami as Pence talks about border security,” Mazzei described.

More:  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/25/latinos-for-trump-break-out-in-build-the-wall-chant/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What are the odds on that making the evening news?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Slim, and None...and Slim just left town.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

The only way I figure is if they can play a snippet with the caption: "White Nationalist leads poor citizens in racist chants!"

Offline GrouchoTex

The only way I figure is if they can play a snippet with the caption: "White Nationalist leads poor citizens in racist chants!"

LOL, probably so.

Offline libertybele

IF only ALL of his supporters would break out and chant "Build the Wall" -- might  make a difference.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.