Author Topic: Does America’s next civil war begin in Oregon? Gov. Kate Brown orders state police to round up Repu  (Read 415 times)

rangerrebew

Does America’s next civil war begin in Oregon? Gov. Kate Brown orders state police to round up Republican lawmakers at gunpoint
By RUSSIAN TROLL on 06/24/2019
Emigrate while you still can!

This story is getting very little coverage in the legacy media for obvious reasons. Just like California, Oregon has gone full authoritarian in trying to force its fake science “climate change” agenda on everyone. Over the last few days, Oregon’s Gov. Kate Brown has ordered the gunpoint rounding up of Republican lawmakers in order to force a vote on a climate change “cap and trade” scheme (HB 2020) that only enriches corrupt Democrat insiders.

As BigLeaguePolitics.com reports, the Oregon Three Percenters appear to be getting involved to protect the citizens of Oregon from the authoritarian tyranny of the corrupt Democrats:

https://governmentslaves.news/2019/06/24/does-americas-next-civil-war-begin-in-oregon-gov-kate-brown-orders-state-police-to-round-up-republican-lawmakers-at-gunpoint-2/

Offline thackney

The minority GOP caucus wants the plan to be sent to voters instead of being instituted by lawmakers — but negotiations with Democrats collapsed, leading to a headline-grabbing walkout.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I understand neighboring states have authorized the Oregon State Police to operate in their jurisdictions for this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They went to Canada.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They went to Canada.

That would be the smart thing to do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

I've said this before, but when mild-mannered liberals get more and more power, they start turning evermore leftist i.e. tyrannical. It is not enough that you tolerate them or even obey them, you must be made to love their policies.
If this stuff keeps up, people are going to end up getting killed. Never say never.

Offline Victoria33

That would be the smart thing to do.
@Cyber Liberty

This happened when I was working in Texas politics.  Senate Democrats left the state so they would stop a vote on Texas reapportionment.  They didn't like the lines Republicans, who were in the majority, had drawn.  They went to New Mexico and Oklahoma.  The Texas Rangers were sent to bring them back.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Time's running out Katydid.  Session's over at the end of the week.  Better hurry up with the handcuffs and shackles.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

This happened when I was working in Texas politics.  Senate Democrats left the state so they would stop a vote on Texas reapportionment.  They didn't like the lines Republicans, who were in the majority, had drawn.  They went to New Mexico and Oklahoma.  The Texas Rangers were sent to bring them back.

They sent a baseball team?

Kidding aside, wasn't that out of their normal jurisdiction?  Did NM and OK approve it?
I will NOT comply.

Offline thackney

Kidding aside, wasn't that out of their normal jurisdiction?  Did NM and OK approve it?

They left the State to avoid the Texas Rangers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Eleven

...Eleven Democrats left the state to avoid being forced to return to the Senate by Texas Rangers, going to Oklahoma and New Mexico to be out of reach of Texas authorities. After successfully preventing a quorum for an entire 30-day special session of the legislature...

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

After the threat of the Rangers going after them, they got cold feet and came back.  They knew the motto of the Texas Rangers:  "One Riot, One Ranger".

Story: My husband was the Republican Chairman of our county.  We went to Houston for the Republican State Convention.  He had a bone disease and could not walk the convention center, so we had an electric wheelchair for him.  One day we had lunch, then went across a park that ended at the street across from the convention center.  I went ahead of him to go to the ladies room and when I got out, he was not inside.  Then I saw the doors were locked and policemen outside the door.  Across the street, from the door, were numerous Black Panthers in hoods with shotguns gathered around my husband in his wheelchair.  I could see he was agitated and yelling at them.

The cops out there would not interfere.  Finally, I see ONE TEXAS RANGER, and not a big guy, walk into the group, and tell them to leave so this man can cross the street.  THEY LEFT.

That evening's TV news, showed Bill in his wheelchair yelling at them.  That bit of Republican history is there forever as all at the convention saw that on TV.  Bill was the most popular guy at the convention after that.

Offline thackney

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2003-09-16-0309160278-story.html

...Attempts at redistricting failed during the regular session of the legislature when more than 50 Democrats went to Oklahoma in May to prevent a quorum -- and keep Texas law officers from forcibly bringing them back to vote.

During the first special session this summer, the House passed a bill. In the Senate, however, the proposal failed to reach the floor because it didn't garner the traditional two-thirds approval, or 21 of 31 senators.

For the second special session, Dewhurst lifted the two-thirds rule and allowed for a simple majority vote to bring a bill to the floor. Then 11 Senate Democrats fled to Albuquerque in July.

The Democrats in self-imposed exile, many of them representing Latino or African-American constituencies, accused the Republicans of trying to violate the federal Voting Rights Act by creating a new map that the Democrats said would diminish minority representation.

On Monday, standing beside a chart depicting proposed congressional districts, Dewhurst and several Republican senators said the GOP proposal would create little or no change in districts where minorities enjoy a stronghold.

Before Monday's session began, the 10 remaining absent Democrats had decided to shame Whitmire and allowed him to walk alone onto the Senate floor, where he was surrounded by television cameras and greeted with smiles and handshakes from Republicans.

But before those 10 Democratic senators could make their grand entrance, the Senate adjourned in what the Democrats called record time, about four minutes.

Minutes after the largely partisan crowd in the gallery hissed, booed and chanted "Don't Come Back!" to the departing Republicans, the 10 Democrats entered the chambers-- only to find that the session was over....

- - - - - - - - 

Only John Whitmire gave in after the second special session was over.

'Exiled' Senator Back in Texas
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2003-sep-04-na-texas4-story.html