Author Topic: Why I hated Jordan Peterson.  (Read 434 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Why I hated Jordan Peterson.
« on: June 25, 2019, 02:22:02 pm »
In Depth

About a year ago I was on the verge of going to jail or dying despite coming from a good home and a wealthy family.

Depression and anger runs in both sides of my family but for some reason me and my sister caught the worst of it. I petitioned to leave a fairly prestigious university to pursue a life of crime and violence. I had no regard for the feelings of others particularly the women in my life. Everything I did was dangerous, the fights I picked, the amount of drugs I did, the people I hung around, the sex I had, the connections I ended. I'd like to share with you some of my most shameful experiences.

I contracted a sexually transmitted disease (luckily curable), I almost killed someone, I caused my mother to develop a heart problem, I got kicked out of my home, I betrayed some of my closest friends for things like drugs or money, and I brought immense shame to my parents and my family....

from r/JordanPeterson

https://www.reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/c11oeq/why_i_hated_jordan_peterson/

The comments are good.

Offline rustynail

Re: Why I hated Jordan Peterson.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 02:39:57 pm »
"The comments are good."  They are.  It might be time to 'clean my room', thanks.