Author Topic: Ex-Fox News reporter Carl Cameron whines about former network: ‘The right-wing hosts drowned out str  (Read 1181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-Fox News reporter Carl Cameron whines about former network: ‘The right-wing hosts drowned out straight journalism’
June 24, 2019 | Zachary Leeman

Carl Cameron, a former reporter with Fox News, is not too happy with his former network.

In a promotional video promoting his new venture — which is being described as a progressive alternative to Drudge Report — Cameron slammed Fox News for letting “right-wing hosts” drown out “straight journalism.”

“The idea of fair and balanced news appealed to me,” Cameron said. “But over the years, the right-wing hosts drowned out straight journalism with partisan misinformation. I left.”

Cameron told The Washington Post that many assumed he was conservative while he worked for Fox News, but he tried his best to keep his political views to himself.

“I kept my personal beliefs very very to myself while I worked at Fox,” he said.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/06/24/ex-fox-news-reporter-carl-cameron-whines-about-former-network-the-right-wing-hosts-drowned-out-straight-journalism-768408
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Does Campaign Carl not know the difference between the news shows and the opinion shows?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline goatprairie

Not surprised. I always thought Cameron was a little too glib and smarmy.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 03:14:19 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Campaign Carl tried hard to hide his leftist leanings but they were apparent to me despite that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I almost felt like vomiting whenever he was on the TV...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh, that guy.  I had to look at his picture to figure out who he was.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Campaign Carl tried hard to hide his leftist leanings but they were apparent to me despite that.

I thought for a while it was just his beat (he always covered the Rat side, like during the 2016 Primaries), but after he left Fox I've come to believe he's always been a leftist.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd never heard of Carl Cameron until I read this thread.

Is he someone important...?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'd never heard of Carl Cameron until I read this thread.

Is he someone important...?

No, he's a liberal who used to cover campaigns for Fox.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Does Campaign Carl not know the difference between the news shows and the opinion shows?

Clearly he does...but at one point starting in 2016 Fox News didn't know the difference between the two.  It's why I pretty much quit watching any of their programming.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No, he's a liberal who used to cover campaigns for Fox.

If he was a Liberal...it never showed in the reporting I saw of his on TV.  Unlike Shemp Smith he kept whatever his political leanings were to himself and out of his reports.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Clearly he does...but at one point starting in 2016 Fox News didn't know the difference between the two.  It's why I pretty much quit watching any of their programming.

I have one acronym:  OANN.  Good programming. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I have one acronym:  OANN.  Good programming.

I started watching them in Germany.  You're right...good programming.

Offline conservativevoter

Carl Cameron?  I didn't know he left FNC.  Who is he?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Carl Cameron?  I didn't know he left FNC.  Who is he?

He was the "beat reporter" for the Rat primaries in 2012 and 2016, then for the Rat nominees in those years.  He decided to quit FNC after "his" candidate got beaten.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

@txradioguy

I will only skim Fox News now, used to be a regular.  I remember Carl, nothing wrong with his rendering of the news.  Can't watch Hannity as he has turned into a raving maniac, yelling and pounding.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@txradioguy

I will only skim Fox News now, used to be a regular.  I remember Carl, nothing wrong with his rendering of the news.  Can't watch Hannity as he has turned into a raving maniac, yelling and pounding.

10-4 on Hannity.  I see him sometimes because he follows Carlson.  I LMBO when he was criticizing Beta O'Rourke for the weird hand waving.  Seany Boy waves his hands around like a propeller all the time.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
10-4 on Hannity.  I see him sometimes because he follows Carlson.  I LMBO when he was criticizing Beta O'Rourke for the weird hand waving.  Seany Boy waves his hands around like a propeller all the time.

I quit watching Hannity years ago when I figured out that all he does is parrot what he has heard others say.  Rush, Levin, etc.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

I quit watching Hannity years ago when I figured out that all he does is parrot what he has heard others say.  Rush, Levin, etc.

Yeah, Hannity is unwatchable. Same guests, same fever pitch.

And Cameron is just saying what his new employer wants to hear.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

It was hard for anyone to tell the difference between the two on Fox News in 2016-17

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

I’m the same way.

Offline roamer_1

That's right... Though I quit watching them long before that, for the same reason.