Author Topic: ‘This story is officially over’: CNN’s Cooper can’t cut fast enough as Trump accuser likens rape to  (Read 664 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘This story is officially over’: CNN’s Cooper can’t cut fast enough as Trump accuser likens rape to sexy ‘fantasies’
June 25, 2019 | Tom Tillison

A clearly uncomfortable CNN host Anderson Cooper quickly cut to a commercial break when Elle advice columnist E. Jean Carroll starting talking about how rape was “sexy.”

Carroll is the woman who accused President Donald Trump of raping her in the mid 90s at a Bergdorf Goodman luxury department store on Fifth Avenue — in the middle of rush hour.

The fanciful allegation is included in her new book out next week, “What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal.”

Appearing on CNN, Carroll was asked by Cooper if she felt like she was a victim and that’s when the wheels started falling off in the bizarre interview.

“I was not thrown on the ground and ravaged,” Carroll said, denying that she was a victim. “The word rape carries so many sexual connotations. This was not sexual. It just hurt.”

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/06/25/this-story-is-officially-over-cnns-cooper-cant-cut-fast-enough-as-trump-accuser-likens-rape-to-sexy-fantasies-768426
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

That interpretation is wrong.  Her next words said were she saw it as a "fight", not sexual.
I saw the interview, Cooper was not upset when she spoke about that and asked her questions about it.  When he did go to commercial, he asked her to stay after the break so they could talk more.

Online rustynail

“I was not thrown on the ground and ravaged,” Carroll said, denying that she was a victim. “The word rape carries so many sexual connotations. This was not sexual. It just hurt.”

So it wasn't  'rape rape'?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
That interpretation is wrong.  Her next words said were she saw it as a "fight", not sexual.
I saw the interview, Cooper was not upset when she spoke about that and asked her questions about it.  When he did go to commercial, he asked her to stay after the break so they could talk more.

Interesting....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

So it wasn't  'rape rape'?

It wasn't, in the Whoopi Goldberg sense.  Rather it's likely not any kind of rape at all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline conservativevoter

I just hope that whoever the rapist was, they used a condom.  Then we can be sure of not causing any more E. Jean Carrolls' walking around.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just hope that whoever the rapist was, they used a condom.  Then we can be sure of not causing any more E. Jean Carrolls' walking around.

Not to worry.  She would have had the baby sucked out before she could have been punished with a baby.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I agree with you on this one.  It looks like the right is doing what the left frequently does and twisting her words.  Now, I think she's crazy and having read some of her writings, she's got some serious kinks and don't think she is being truthful here, but this one strangish interview is being misinterpreted.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"Think of all the fantasies!" she said, about being raped.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

It's just a fantasy,
It's not the real thing!
It's just a fantasy,
It's not the real thing!
But sometimes a fantasy,
Is all you need...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

She's hawking a book.  She was required to throw some stupid psychobabble in there.
I will NOT comply.