Author Topic: PELOSI: ‘What’s the point’ of enforcing immigration laws?  (Read 530 times)

rangerrebew

PELOSI: ‘What’s the point’ of enforcing immigration laws?
June 24, 2019
By Kyle Olson

Democrats are demanding “comprehensive immigration reform,” but they aren’t interested in enforcing the laws currently on the books.

At an event on Monday in Elmhurst, New York, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was rendered speechless — which may not be all that unusual — when she discussed the planned, then delayed, ICE raids.

“When I saw that the President was going to have these raids— I mean, it’s so appalling. It’s outside the circle of civilized human behavior to just be kicking down doors, splitting up families and the rest of that, in addition to the injustices that are happening at the border,” Pelosi said.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/pelosi-whats-the-point-of-enforcing-immigration-laws/

rangerrebew

Obama and Holder believed laws they didn't like didn't need to be obeyed.  Hm.  Now Nazi Pelosi wonder why we enforce certain laws.  In the Kavanaugh fiasco, democrats didn't believe he was innocent until proven guilty, that a person's statement was better than a trial by his peers.  I think I'm sensing democrats don't much believe in the rule of law. :pondering:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 11:01:26 am by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

This would make a fine reposte if Trump were inclined to make a case for deportations. Shows the rats are negotiating with their typical lack of good faith.

It’s just not clear he is interested in making that case.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 11:11:58 am by skeeter »

Offline skeeter

Obama and Holder believed laws they didn't like didn't need to be obeyed.  Hm.  Now Nazi Pelosi wonder why we enforce certain laws.  In the Kavanaugh fiasco, democrats didn't believe he was innocent until proven guilty, that a person's statement was better than a trial by his peers.  I think I'm sensing democrats don't much believe in the rule of law. :pondering:

I’m waiting for American citizens to decide they should apply the same discretion to their tax returns each year.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Hey Nan!  What's the point of having them at all if you aren't going to enforce them?  Asking for a friend.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Well, ok.
Now we know where you and the rest of the democrat-communists REALLY stand on this issue.

Offline roamer_1

I would like someone to name me just ONE country with open borders...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I hear San Fan Nan saying " What difference at this point does it make?”

Hmmm.   Rats
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline thackney

I would like someone to name me just ONE country with open borders...

United States of America.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline roamer_1

United States of America.

You're not helping...  *****rollingeyes*****

:beer: