Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi proposes emergency border bill. Here’s a list of what is in it.  (Read 1209 times)

Offline libertybele

Nothing at all about stopping them, deterring them, or sending them back home.
Instead it is all about making it easier for them to settle in the U.S.
But what else would anyone expect from the Dems? I mean except Trump of course.
Trump still believes that at their core, Dems are patriotic Americans.
The reality is at their core, Dems are short sighted self-serving traitors to America who only care about their own short term self-interests above God and country or anything else.

I believe Trump never intended to build a wall, nor secure the border.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I don't think he did either.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dancer

Millions upon millions for the Rat slush funds.   That's all they do.  Demand money then steal it from appropriations.  Good luck, Nancy.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 09:30:30 am by dancer »

Offline Applewood

Neither party has any interest in protecting our borders.    It's not just Trump.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Neither party has any interest in protecting our borders.    It's not just Trump.

Their K Street masters won't allow it.  It really is that simple.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Their K Street masters won't allow it.  It really is that simple.

Here I thought that was part of Trump's appeal; that he wouldn't bow to the establishment nor to the lobbyists.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Here I thought that was part of Trump's appeal; that he wouldn't bow to the establishment nor to the lobbyists.

@libertybele

I don't think Trump IS doing that!  But Of the 535 members of Congress, there may be 10 who are not owned by K Street.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

I don't think he did either.
@txradioguy

He said what people wanted him to say to get their votes.  He cares not about the people or the country, he wants to be "US Emperor/King" Trump and I am not kidding. 

He reminds me of  Idi Amin of Uganda, who made himself "President for Life".  He would have great extravaganzas of the military marching in front of him, flags waving, as he stood on a riser watching it all as they "loved" him.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@txradioguy

He said what people wanted him to say to get their votes.  He cares not about the people or the country, he wants to be "US Emperor/King" Trump and I am not kidding. 

He reminds me of  Idi Amin of Uganda, who made himself "President for Life".  He would have great extravaganzas of the military marching in front of him, flags waving, as he stood on a riser watching it all as they "loved" him.

I don't think you are kidding.  As long as he can publish pictures of full stadiums on the campaign trail he isn't going to do anything.  And this McAleenan thing.  Accusations and the guy is saying he didn't do it.  If they had proof they should have him fired by now.  Could be Trumps kids for all we know.  Or there was no leak at all.  And then there"s the Fake tweets from Donald Trump.  Oh!! the mystery.  what will happen next in this reality show presidency?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 02:52:32 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline corbe

Didn't he offer San Fran Nan a 5 year extension on DACA late last year?
   If he takes @LegalAmerican advice and starts shooting them at the border I'll know his internal polling is showing his base melting away in whateverism.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.