Author Topic: Hidden Clue On Website Belonging To Ilhan Omar’s Sister Adds To Evidence About Marriage History  (Read 402 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Rep. Ilhan Omar swore under oath in a 2017 divorce filing that she hadn’t seen her husband Ahmed N. Elmi in six years and didn’t know anyone who might be able to locate him — yet he appears to have designed a website for Omar’s sister this year, according to data hidden in the source code of that website.

The Democratic Minnesota congresswoman swore that she had not been able to locate the man she married — who the Minneapolis Star Tribune says may or may not be her brother — since 2011. She swore she didn’t know the names of anyone in her husband’s family and that the two had no mutual acquaintances who might know how to contact him.

According to Elmi’s Facebook profile, after attending college in North Dakota he moved to England and then to Nairobi, Kenya — the same city where Omar’s sister, Sahra Noor, lives and works as CEO of Grit Partners. Grit Partners’ website code contains data that indicates Elmi was involved in the creation of either the company’s website or its Instagram account.

The ties between Omar’s supposedly long-lost ex-husband and Omar’s sister appear to contradict Omar’s sworn testimony and add to the body of evidence that the ex-husband may be her brother, making all three siblings.

Other elements of her sworn filing also contain discrepancies. In arguing that she should be granted a divorce without her husband’s consent because he could not be located, she claimed that she did not know the name of a single member of her husband’s immediate family. She also claimed that her attempts to find him included unsuccessfully searching on social media — but he has been on Twitter since 2012 and Facebook since 2007 and is also on LinkedIn and other platforms.

Lying on a sworn form is perjury and each charge carries five years in prison, according to Minnesota law. Questions have been raised about the accuracy of approximately six statements on the sworn form.

Grit Partners’ website contains code generated by its web design software Squarespace that includes certain data that is not visible on the page itself. In a section of code powering the site’s links to its Twitter and Instagram pages, Elmi’s name is included, tying him to the Instagram account. It says “screenname: Ahmed Elmi” and “UserName: ahmednelmi.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/23/ilhan-omar-sister-website-husband/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 06:48:31 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Now the W. Examiner is reporting this also...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dozens-of-documents-indicate-ilhan-omar-lived-with-ahmed-hirsi-while-claiming-to-be-married-to-ahmed-elmi

Expect all kinds of -ism claims to eminate from her...her spokesperson and the rest of the Dems in an attempt to protect her.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nothing would please me more than to see this fornicator kicked out of Congress
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online rustynail

It is just Cultural Ignorance on our part.  A lack of inclusivity.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ghost blew in with:
"Nothing would please me more than to see this fornicator kicked out of Congress..."

I'll reckon that the chances of that happening with the current House makeup are small.

Very small...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ghost blew in with:
"Nothing would please me more than to see this fornicator kicked out of Congress..."

I'll reckon that the chances of that happening with the current House makeup are small.

Very small...

Spell check not with standing "fornicator" was supposed to be foreigner be for speel check got me.  But regardless...   the chances are very small @Fishrrman rman  very small indeed
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.