Author Topic: BREAKING: General Flynn Uncovered Massive Clinton Scandal Linked to Terrorist Funding – Was Immediat  (Read 280 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
BREAKING: General Flynn Uncovered Massive Clinton Scandal Linked to Terrorist Funding – Was Immediately Targeted by Obama Deep State

by Joe Hoft June 22, 2019

On November 10, 2017, we reported how the Wall Street Journal had received information from anonymous sources who said that General Flynn and his son Michael were involved in a plot to kidnap Muslim cleric and return him to Turkey.

The Wall Street Journal reported –

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating former White House national security adviser Mike Flynn’s alleged role in a plan to forcibly remove a Muslim cleric living in the U.S. and deliver him to Turkey in return for millions of dollars, according to people familiar with the investigation.

(Of course in the aftermath of Obama it is now customary and expected for FBI, DOJ and other government officials to leak true and false stories to the left wing media as long as they attack or discredit President Trump or anyone who voted for him.  These corrupt and criminal leaks will never be investigated or addressed in court with the Deep State in charge of the US government.)

Regardless, the story may have been placed with the WSJ to entice General Flynn to later plead guilty to lying to the FBI.  Of course, what Flynn supposedly lied about has never been leaked through the mainstream liberal media...

Gulenists’ contributions to congressional campaigns have been known for some time, as Buzzfeed reported last year. Texas Reps. Sheila Jackson-Lee, and Henry Cuellar, both Democrats, are among the biggest benefactors of Gulen contributions.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/breaking-general-flynn-uncovered-massive-clinton-scandal-linked-to-terrorist-funding-was-immediately-targeted-by-obama-deep-state/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Gulen, sure that guy. Gen. Flynn never does interviews that I see. I'm sure he could say a lot. Someone on twitter sticks up for him all the time, "General Flynn is a hero" or something like that. I'm not against him.