Author Topic: Why the author accusing Trump of rape won’t bring charges  (Read 541 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why the author accusing Trump of rape won’t bring charges

Jazz ShawPosted at 12:31 pm on June 23, 2019

When the rape allegations brought against President Trump by advice columnist E. Jean Carroll surfaced on Friday, you could instantly predict that we were going to see a standoff between supporters on both sides. That’s been playing out over the weekend already, but one interview that Carroll did on Friday night caught my attention. She appeared on MSNBC and one of the expected subjects came up. She’s made a very serious charge in her upcoming book, far beyond any sort of harassment or inappropriate touching, so is she going to bring charges?

Apparently not. That’s her call to make, of course, but why? It’s her reason that definitely gave me pause. (Daily Caller)

Bringing the charge would be “disrespectful to the women who are down on the border who are being raped around the clock down there without any protection,” Carroll said in an interview with MSNBC’s “The Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell.”

“It would just be disrespectful,” Carroll said in the interview Friday. “Mine was three minutes. … I can handle it. I can keep going. My life has gone on. I’m a happy woman, but for the women down there and for the women — actually around the world, and every culture this is going on.”

Carroll has had an advice column in Elle magazine called “Ask E. Jean” since 1993.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2019/06/23/author-accusing-trump-rape-wont-bring-charges/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Why the author accusing Trump of rape won’t bring charges
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 09:09:57 pm »
Here we go again.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 10:02:42 pm »
That's about the biggest mouth of malarkey I've ever heard (and I've heard some good ones.)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 10:09:07 pm »
That's about the biggest mouth of malarkey I've ever heard (and I've heard some good ones.)

:amen: @berdie!   Well said!   888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 10:37:51 pm »
Another fake accusation.
To fire up the boilers for more fake news.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2019, 11:00:28 pm »
You would think that women and feminists, would be more angry at this poseur than anyone else. Using a rape accusation as a means to sell books is the apex of cynicism. Fake rape charges hurt all women everywhere. Fake rape charges used for fame, publicity, and to sell a product, hurt every person everywhere by dragging the entire world down to abject cynicism.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2019, 12:14:09 pm »
Why the author accusing Trump of rape won’t bring charges

Perjury is a crime.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2019, 12:52:31 pm »
You would think that women and feminists, would be more angry at this poseur than anyone else. Using a rape accusation as a means to sell books is the apex of cynicism. Fake rape charges hurt all women everywhere. Fake rape charges used for fame, publicity, and to sell a product, hurt every person everywhere by dragging the entire world down to abject cynicism.

The ends justifies the means.
Countdown to Resignation