Author Topic: Stephanie Grisham to replace Sarah Sanders as White House press secretary  (Read 243 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stephanie Grisham to replace Sarah Sanders as White House press secretary
by Caitlin Yilek
 | June 25, 2019 12:47 PM

Stephanie Grisham will replace Sarah Sanders as White House press secretary, first lady Melania Trump announced.

“[The president] & I can think of no better person to serve the Administration & our country,” the first lady tweeted Tuesday.

Melania Trump
✔
@FLOTUS

I am pleased to announce @StephGrisham45 will be the next @PressSec & Comms Director! She has been with us since 2015 - @potus & I can think of no better person to serve the Administration & our country. Excited to have Stephanie working for both sides of the @WhiteHouse. #BeBest
11:43 AM - Jun 25, 2019

Grisham previously served as communications director for the first lady and worked on President Trump’s 2016 campaign.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/stephanie-grisham-to-replace-sarah-sanders-as-white-house-press-secretary
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She's tough, like Sarah I expect.  I wonder if she starts like Sarah started, or if she picks up where Sanders left off.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She wouldn't have been my first choice but she'll do!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The White House did not immediately clarify whether she will have two jobs — or three.

Why would she need to double or triple up? I thought everyone wanted to work at the White House.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The White House did not immediately clarify whether she will have two jobs — or three.

Why would she need to double or triple up? I thought everyone wanted to work at the White House.

They must be running out of "the best" to hire? 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

In this political and cultural climate, Ms. Grisham gained the trust of the entire Trump family.

You don't rush into accepting replacements, I would imagine. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald