Author Topic: Subject Shoots at Yuma Sector Border Wall  (Read 243 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Subject Shoots at Yuma Sector Border Wall
« on: June 22, 2019, 09:16:30 pm »
Mohave County Rattler 6/22/2019

YUMA, Ariz. – An armed subject was seen shooting several times toward the border wall near San Luis after illegally crossing into the United States from Mexico early Thursday morning.

At approximately 2:55 a.m., camera operators viewed five subjects standing on the west side of the border after they illegally crossed into the United States. The group had traversed east through the dry Colorado riverbed. One of the subjects was seen shooting several times toward the secondary border wall west of San Luis.

More: http://mohavecountyrattler.com/2019/06/22/subject-shoots-at-yuma-sector-border-wall/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Subject Shoots at Yuma Sector Border Wall
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 10:54:25 pm »
Mohave County Rattler 6/22/2019

YUMA, Ariz. – An armed subject was seen shooting several times toward the border wall near San Luis after illegally crossing into the United States from Mexico early Thursday morning.

At approximately 2:55 a.m., camera operators viewed five subjects standing on the west side of the border after they illegally crossed into the United States. The group had traversed east through the dry Colorado riverbed. One of the subjects was seen shooting several times toward the secondary border wall west of San Luis.

More: http://mohavecountyrattler.com/2019/06/22/subject-shoots-at-yuma-sector-border-wall/

First I'd heard of the Mohave County Rattler, but then I've only been here since Christmas...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: