Author Topic: Bernie Sanders Wants to Give 11M Illegal Immigrants Health Care Under Medicare for All  (Read 313 times)

rangerrebew

Bernie Sanders Wants to Give 11M Illegal Immigrants Health Care Under Medicare for All
By Tyler O'Neil June 21, 2019

On Friday, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), the runner-up for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination and a 2020 candidate, said his "Medicare for All" program would extend health care coverage to the 11 million illegal immigrants in the U.S.

"We are gonna end that and create a Medicare for All healthcare system which guarantees health care to every man woman and child and saves the average American substantial sums of money," Sanders said at the NALEO conference in Miami.

"Senator, would you include the 11 million undocumented immigrants in that?" a moderator asked.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/bernie-sanders-wants-to-give-11m-illegal-immigrants-health-care-under-medicare-for-all/

rangerrebew

Yet another find Cloward/Piven strategy for breaking the financial back of America. 888sunglass

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
They think they're so cute using that bogus 11 million number.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
And Donald Trump just gave 3.3 billion just at the border.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Bernie Sanders Wants to Give 11M Illegal Immigrants Health Care"

There's that "phony number" again.

How many millions ...?