Author Topic: Hey NRA, This Seems Like a Really Big Deal  (Read 1231 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Hey NRA, This Seems Like a Really Big Deal
« on: June 21, 2019, 07:49:30 pm »
As you probably know, the NRA is in a legal fight with is outside marketing firm, Ackerman-McQueen. The fight has escalated and gotten really nasty. There are lots of accusations flying, document leaks, etc.

I thought I had recognized the name of the NRA’s outside counsel on this, which is where the friend comes in. Should we be concerned that the NRA’s lawyer has donated to a slate of anti-gun Democrats?

William Brewer, the attorney for the NRA, donated to Beto O’Rourke, Ted Strickland, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Dick Durbin, and other Democrats.

On top of that, check out this reporting by Stephen Gutowski. It is a pretty comprehensive story about what’s going on behind the scenes and includes this amazing nugget about Brewer.

Ackerman was reportedly responsible for not only creating and running NRATV but also developing its most iconic commercials and messaging. Top executives Angus and Revan McQueen are Brewer’s father-in-law and brother-in-law, respectively.

So, just so we are clear, the NRA’s top outside lawyer is the son-in-law and brother-in-law of the top executives of the company the NRA is fighting and the guy is also a huge donor to anti-gun Democrats. What the hell is going on? This just sounds so incestuously corrupt.

The NRA has squandered its reputation and abdicated its responsibilities to gun owners and now this. Unreal.

https://theresurgent.com/2019/06/21/hey-nra-this-seems-like-a-really-big-deal/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline rustynail

Re: Hey NRA, This Seems Like a Really Big Deal
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 08:04:53 pm »
Did someone/group run a long term inside operation to take down the NRA?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 08:16:43 pm »
Did someone/group run a long term inside operation to take down the NRA?

From everything I've been reading...it's a self inflicted wound.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 08:37:35 pm »
I abandoned the NRA ship for GOA many years ago.  IMHO the NRA has grown to incompetence.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 09:43:02 pm »
Is not the NRA "Non-Partisan?"  There are bound to be heavy donating Rats in it.  I do see a big conflict of interests with the Father and Brother-in-Law, though.  Should have gotten another lawyer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 10:07:07 pm »
Is not the NRA "Non-Partisan?"  There are bound to be heavy donating Rats in it.  I do see a big conflict of interests with the Father and Brother-in-Law, though.  Should have gotten another lawyer.

The part that worries me is when you've got a lawyer who's supposed to be working in your best interest donating and supporting the people trying to take you down.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2019, 10:35:17 pm »
The part that worries me is when you've got a lawyer who's supposed to be working in your best interest donating and supporting the people trying to take you down.

That's the conflict.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2019, 11:37:14 pm »
That's the conflict.

@Cyber Liberty

It's also job security,and we all know lawyers have no morals. They will argue either side of the same case with conviction,so why wouldn't they donate to the NRA's opponents in order to file more billable hours?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!