Author Topic: Famed columnist E. Jean Carroll claims Trump sexually assaulted her in 1990s  (Read 11742 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Famed columnist E. Jean Carroll claims Trump sexually assaulted her in 1990s

By Joe Tacopino

June 21, 2019 | 1:19pm

Famed advice columnist E. Jean Carroll claims that now-President Trump sexually assaulted her in a department store dressing room in the mid-1990s, it was revealed.

Carroll told New York Magazine the real estate tycoon approached her in Bergdorf Goodman and started a friendly chat.

Trump allegedly called the popular columnist “that advice lady” and asked her to help him pick out lingerie.

“Come advise me,” she quotes Trump as saying. “I gotta buy a present.”

Trump then allegedly grabbed a see-through bodysuit and told Carroll: “Go try this on!”

The two then joked about how they would both try on the bodysuit and went into a dressing room together.

more
https://nypost.com/2019/06/21/famed-columnist-e-jean-carroll-claims-trump-sexually-assaulted-her-in-1990s/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3oQxXYIbPgaE3GtqWPxxLUqlvmWHuHqlS0vlcoQYWyKix5tlm6gaUW5Rc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Never heard of her.

And why wait almost 30 years to bring it up?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Grab'em by the _____.

But it will be greeted with yawns, victim shaming and the usual pooh-poohs from the Sycophant Caucus who I apparently can no longer mention by name. You know who you are, shills.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Never heard of her.

And why wait almost 30 years to bring it up?
It's not like she's the first.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It's not like she's the first.

And as the impeachment hope are dashed and collusion fades away it won't be the last either.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Offline EdJames

Offline Applewood

@txradioguy

I never heard of her either.  She must not be all that famous.

And I will treat her story like the claims against Roy Moore and Justice Kavanaugh.  Where's the proof and was there a crime committed?  If there is no proof and no crime, then STFU and go away, lady.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

I never heard of her either.  She must not be all that famous.

And I will treat her story like the claims against Roy Moore and Justice Kavanaugh.  Where's the proof and was there a crime committed?  If there is no proof and no crime, then STFU and go away, lady.

Same here.

Offline Applewood

Seems she claims to have also been assaulted by Les Moonves, the one-time chief of CBS.  Sounds to me like she is a serial accuser.  If she can't get money, fame or whatever by accusing one guy, she will accuse one or more others.   

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

I suspect that she will soon remember that a young man named Brett Kavanaugh was there too....  right around the punch bowl outside the dressing room.....   yeah, that's the ticket....

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I suspect that she will soon remember that a young man named Brett Kavanaugh was there too....  right around the punch bowl outside the dressing room.....   yeah, that's the ticket....

Handing out red solo cups.

Offline dfwgator

Horses--t!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What? She just sobered up?? 

Offline rustynail

She trying to reclaim some past hotness? 
Look at me now I'm still 'desirable'.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Is that her today?

The years were not kind. 

Offline mountaineer

Seems she claims to have also been assaulted by Les Moonves, the one-time chief of CBS.  Sounds to me like she is a serial accuser.  If she can't get money, fame or whatever by accusing one guy, she will accuse one or more others.
She must be irresistible.   :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I read some of her crap.  It seems she was regularly assaulted by a variety of heinous men.  I'm not sure what to make of it.   :pondering:

Offline EdJames

Is that her today?

The years were not kind.

Yup, and yup!

Supposedly she has a new book coming out on July 2nd, What Do We Need Men For?, surely this will be good for publicizing it...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Really, though, at this point what does she have to gain? It's clear it's not having any effect. Nobody cares. That's the worst part of all this. The guy is on tape admitting he grabs women by the bleep¹ and lusts after his own daughter and not one person gives a flying bleep² anymore. Like he said, he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose voters. Where are our values?

Is there not one person not named Bill Weld who will actually stand up and primary this predator?

This is not even close to being the same as the Roy Moore hit job. That came after the primary, right after it was too late to change candidates, a tactic used by the left for a long time. This was known in the primaries. This was known when the now-imprisoned Paul Manafort was rigging the primary in his client's favor. It was known when convict Michael Cohen was buying off Jerry Falwell Jr.'s endorsement and funneling money through the National Enquirer for favorable coverage.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Really, though, at this point what does she have to gain? It's clear it's not having any effect. Nobody cares. That's the worst part of all this. The guy is on tape admitting he grabs women by the bleep¹ and lusts after his own daughter and not one person gives a flying bleep² anymore. Like he said, he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose voters. Where are our values?

Is there not one person not named Bill Weld who will actually stand up and primary this predator?

This is not even close to being the same as the Roy Moore hit job. That came after the primary, right after it was too late to change candidates, a tactic used by the left for a long time. This was known in the primaries. This was known when the now-imprisoned Paul Manafort was rigging the primary in his client's favor. It was known when convict Michael Cohen was buying off Jerry Falwell Jr.'s endorsement and funneling money through the National Enquirer for favorable coverage.

Aren't you doing the same thing?  If she's accusing Trump, she must be telling the truth?  Go read some of her writings and come back and tell us what you think.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Roy Moore, Bret Kavanaugh, and others I can't recall at the moment treatment for the president.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 09:12:30 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

Gosh dern it dude.  I read most of your posts and sometimes, like now, I believe you are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 09:20:56 pm by The Ghost »

Offline EdJames

Gosh dern it dude.  I read most of your posts and sometimes, like now, I believe you are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history.

Is that what his problem is?

I couldn't figure out why the 100% bitterness all of the time....

:shrug: