Author Topic: Famed columnist E. Jean Carroll claims Trump sexually assaulted her in 1990s  (Read 11963 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I suspect that she will soon remember that a young man named Brett Kavanaugh was there too....  right around the punch bowl outside the dressing room.....   yeah, that's the ticket....

888high58888

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She looks like he should have charged her for it.

Whatevs, baby.  We already know what he is, so what are you?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 09:31:46 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

Famed? A number of knowledgeable people on this thread, including myself, have never heard of her.  And I count myself as a person who tries to keep abreast of scribblers on the other side of the political equation.
I'd like to see a name-recognition test done to see how many Americans have ever heard of her. I'd be mightily surprised if the numbers tops more than one or two percent.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
In a first-person account published Friday in New York magazine, writer E. Jean Carroll said she was raped by Donald Trump in the 1990s.

Carroll, a long-time columnist for Elle magazine and the author of five books, details an encounter with Trump in the mid-1990s in the upscale Bergdorf Goodman department store in midtown Manhattan. Trump and Carroll recognized each other in the store, and Trump told her he needed to buy a gift “for a girl,” according to Carroll’s account.

https://news.yahoo.com/writer-says-she-was-raped-by-trump-in-1990-s-190337681.html?.tsrc=bell-brknews
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Excerpt from her upcoming book:

My first rich boy pulled down my underpants. My last rich boy pulled down my tights. My first rich boy — I had fixed my eyes on his face long enough to know — was beautiful, with dark gray eyes and long golden-brown hair across his forehead. I don’t know what he grew up to be. My last rich boy was blond. He grew up to be the president of the United States.

The first rich boy’s name was James. He was raped by his grandfather. He was raped by his uncles. He was beaten by his father. My mother told me the stories much later. When James was 6, he was taken away from his father and given to a rich couple, Arthur and Evelyn. Arthur and Evelyn were best friends with my parents, Tom and Betty. One day my parents gave a party. Everyone brought their kids. Arthur and Evelyn drove up from Indianapolis with James to the redbrick schoolhouse where we lived, deep in the hills north of Fort Wayne. As the parents drank cocktails in our big yard with the scent of the blooming wads of cash infusing every inch of Indiana just after WWII, the kids played up on the hill beside the schoolhouse.

James was 7 and a half or 8, a bloodthirsty, beautiful, relentless boy. He ordered everyone around, even the older kids. To me he said, “I’m going to shove this up you again.”

We’d played this game before. Our families had gone on a camping trip to Pokagon State Park, and I learned that an object could be shoved up the place where I tinkled. I don’t remember now what it was, probably a stick, or maybe a rock. It felt like being cut with a knife. I remember I bled.

“I don’t want to,” I said.

We were standing on the hill. James looked at me with his feral gray eyes.

He wadded up a piece of fabric — it was a light blue-violet shade and looked fluffy, like a bunched-up hairnet

“Put this in your underpants,” he said.

He pulled up my dress and crammed the balled-up material down my pants. Late at night, when the guests had gone home, I took off my dress, pulled down my pants. And there it still was, the wadded-up thing.

James and I played so many ferocious games while camping that summer: hooking each other with fishhooks, holding each other underwater, tying each other up, shooting each other with cap guns, chasing each other with garter snakes, dumping hot embers on each other’s heads. I am not putting him on the Most Hideous Men of My Life List — whether he belongs there is for him to decide. It is his uncles, his father, his grandfather who belong on such a list.

Now, about this Most Hideous Men of My Life List: It is a list of the 21 most revolting scoundrels I have ever met. I started it in October 2017, the day Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey published their Harvey Weinstein bombshells in the New York Times. As the riotous, sickening stories of #MeToo surged across the country, I, like many women, could not help but be reminded of certain men in my own life. When I began, I was not sure which among all the foul harassers, molesters, traducers, swindlers, stranglers, and no-goods I’ve known were going to make the final accounting. I considered Matt Lauer, Bill O’Reilly, and the giant dingleberry Charlie Rose, all guys whose TV shows I was on many times and who made headlines during the rise of #MeToo. But in the end, they do not make my Hideous List.

Hunter S. Thompson … now, there’s a good candidate. I know. I wrote his biography. Does Hunter, the greatest degenerate of his generation, who kept yelling, “Off with your pants!” as he sliced the leggings from my body with a long knife in his hot tub, make the list? Naw.

And if having my pants hacked off by a man lit to the eyebrows with acid, Chivas Regal, Champagne, grass, Chartreuse, Dunhills, cocaine, and Dove Bars does not make the list — because to me there is a big difference between an “adventure” and an “attack” — who, in God’s name, does make my Hideous List?

After almost two years of drawing and redrawing my list, I’ve come to realize that, though my hideosity bar is high, my criteria are a little cockeyed. It is a gut call. I am like Justice Potter Stewart. I just know a hideous man when I see one. And I have seen plenty. For 26 years, I have been writing the “Ask E. Jean” column in Elle, and for 26 years, no matter what problems are driving women crazy — their careers, wardrobes, love affairs, children, orgasms, finances — there comes a line in almost every letter when the cause of the correspondent’s quagmire is revealed. And that cause is men.

More:  https://www.thecut.com/2019/06/donald-trump-assault-e-jean-carroll-other-hideous-men.html 

« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 09:41:17 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Carroll says Trump pushed her against the wall, and “forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.”

Intentional, gratuitous dig.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline NavyCanDo

Like it was leading up to the 2016 election, expect more of these accusers to crawl out from rocks.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.thecut.com/2019/06/donald-trump-assault-e-jean-carroll-other-hideous-men.html
The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

more at link

#MAGA

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Okay I see this article has been posted 4x...I am going to merge them all
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Like it was leading up to the 2016 election, expect more of these accusers to crawl out from rocks.

Think it'll make any difference if he's running against Sanders or Lieawatha?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Spot on @NavyCanDo It is coming....Every Day and in Every way. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump denies new sexual assault allegation: 'I've never met this person in my life'
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/449793-trump-pushes-back-on-latest-allegation-of-sexual-assault
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Excerpt from her upcoming book:

She sounds quite disturbed and maybe delusional about her attractiveness.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

Spot on @NavyCanDo It is coming....Every Day and in Every way.

Do the democommies really think round two will go any better than round one?

Offline austingirl

"I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing."

All the way to the bank?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Do the democommies really think round two will go any better than round one?

I think the #Poundme has run its course for the ruin of men. 

She sounds quite disturbed and maybe delusional about her attractiveness.

She sure does.   :smokin:

Never heard of her.

And why wait almost 30 years to bring it up?

"Receiving death threats, being driven from my home, being dismissed, being dragged through the mud, and joining the 15 women who’ve come forward with credible stories about how the man grabbed, badgered, belittled, mauled, molested, and assaulted them, only to see the man turn it around, deny, threaten, and attack them, never sounded like much fun. Also, I am a coward."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Trump denies new sexual assault allegation: 'I've never met this person in my life'
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/449793-trump-pushes-back-on-latest-allegation-of-sexual-assault

Only problem with that claim is there is a picture of him in 1987 talking with her and her then husband.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Only problem with that claim is there is a picture of him in 1987 talking with her and her then husband.
I quite sure President Brain Damage doesn't remember ALL the women he rapes.

Offline Wingnut

Well Trump had pictures take with every up and comer back them. The SOB's face was all over the NY papers back then....What is your point?

Offline Wingnut

I quite sure President

Nice.  You are man for all seasons.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well Trump had pictures take with every up and comer back them. The SOB's face was all over the NY papers back then....What is your point?

It wasn't a grip and grin type of picture.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

It wasn't a grip and grin type of picture.

What does that mean.  Never heard that before.