Author Topic: Will He Be Dragged For Treason? Obama Accepted Unsolicited Intelligence From A Foreign Source During  (Read 956 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will He Be Dragged For Treason? Obama Accepted Unsolicited Intelligence From A Foreign Source During 2016 Election
Matt Vespa

@mvespa1
|
Posted: Jun 21, 2019 9:30 AM

The liberal media went nuts. The Democrats had what was to be their 10,000thmeltdown over something President Trump did or said. In this case, it would his remarks about accepting dirt on his opponent from foreign sources, which he said during an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos, a former Clinton political operative. Trump said it’s called opposition research. This isn’t anything new. It’s amazing, the gaslighting effort the Left is deploying on this front. It’s not shocking because…Hillary Clinton did it. The Clinton campaign hired Fusion GPS, who then hired ex-MI6 spook Christopher Steele to compile the document known as the Trump dossier; Democrats footed the bill for this operation.

The dossier was trash. The Mueller report debunked it, but at the time, it was a political opposition research document. It also cited sources still active in the Kremlin. And this information, shoddy and unverified, was used to secure a FISA spy warrant against Carter Page, a former foreign policy advisor to the Trump campaign.  So, no, accepting dirt on your opponent from a foreign source did happen. It does happen. And even Obama accepted unsolicited advice from a foreign source during the 2016 election relating to Trump-Russia collusion. John Solomon of The Hill has more:

In July 2016, the Obama administration accepted unsolicited information from Alexander Downer, an Australian diplomat who just happened to have helped arrange a $25 million government donation to the Clinton Foundation years before. Downer said that he had witnessed a Trump campaign aide, George Papadopoulos, bragging about some dirt that the Russians supposedly had on Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

Though Downer’s claim was reported two-plus months after the alleged event, and was only hearsay gathered at a London tavern, the Obama administration gave it to the FBI which, in turn, thought it was weighty enough to justify opening a counterintelligence case against the lawfully elected Republican nominee for president.

In other words, the Democratic administration accepted dirt from a foreign friendly and used it to justify investigating its GOP rival.

And then, OMG, they did it again just a few weeks later.

In October 2016, less than three weeks from Election Day, the Obama Justice Department approved a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to spy on the Trump campaign through its former adviser, Carter Page. The primary evidence supporting the warrant? A dossier written by a foreign friendly named Christopher Steele, a retired MI6 intelligence agent from Great Britain. Of course, the Justice Department and the FBI forgot to tell the courts that Steele actually was working on behalf of the Clinton campaign, but that’s a small detail for the purpose of this column.

For the second time in three months, the Obama administration took dirt on Trump from a foreign ally — this time, from one in Europe — and weaponized it for a criminal investigation.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/21/will-he-be-dragged-for-treason-obama-took-unsolicited-advice-from-an-allied-fore-n2548707
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Dragged?"  I'll settle for "Keelhauled."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"Dragged?"  I'll settle for "Keelhauled."

Not hanging or firing squad?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Not hanging or firing squad?
You need to read up on what constitutes keelhauling and the likelihood of survival.  http://lovkap.blogspot.com/2018/04/operation-keelhaul.html

It was so brutal that it is no accident Operation Keelhaul was the name of the forced expatriations to the Soviet Union of up to 2 million Soviet dissidents by the Allies following WW2.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You need to read up on what constitutes keelhauling and the likelihood of survival.  http://lovkap.blogspot.com/2018/04/operation-keelhaul.html

It was so brutal that it is no accident Operation Keelhaul was the name of the forced expatriations to the Soviet Union of up to 2 million Soviet dissidents by the Allies following WW2.

From your link, the literal description of "Keelhaul."  That was what I was talking about:

To keelhaul is the cruelest and most dangerous of punishments and tortures ever devised for men aboard a ship. It involves trussing a man up with ropes, throwing him overboard, unable to swim, and hauling him under the boat's keel from one side to the other, or even from stem to stern. Most of those keelhauled under water are already dead when their punishment is over.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
From your link, the literal description of "Keelhaul."  That was what I was talking about:

Because if you didn't drown, the barnacles would turn you into hamburger.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Because if you didn't drown, the barnacles would turn you into hamburger.

Correct.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Obomber is black,which means he is a member of a protected species,and will never have to answer for anything he does,or doesn't do. He could kill and eat a white baby on live tv and nobody would criticize him for it,never mind demand his arrest.

This may be a slight exaggeration,but if it is,it is indeed "slight".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!