Author Topic: Scarborough: Biden accusations 'got more press coverage' than Trump allegations  (Read 401 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scarborough: Biden accusations 'got more press coverage' than Trump allegations
By Marina Pitofsky - 06/25/19 10:24 AM EDT

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough accused media outlets of focusing more on the criticisms of unwelcome touching by former Vice President Joe Biden than E. Jean Carroll’s accusation that President Trump sexually assaulted her in the 1990s.

“There are a lot of Democrats out there that are saying 'Wait a second. Joe Biden placed his hands on a woman’s shoulders, and that got more press coverage on every Sunday show than [Carroll’s accusations],'" the “Morning Joe” host said Tuesday. “The question is: why?”

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/450187-scarborough-biden-accusations-got-more-press-coverage-than
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Proof of Scarborough's insanity.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The issues with Biden are not 'accusations'. His issues are documented videotaped fact.
The allegations against Trump were just that, allegations. They are 'stories' from dubious people with an agenda.

Comparison of Biden's well known proclivities around women and little girls, to vague and unproven stories about Trump from decades ago doesn't work very well.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The issues with Biden are not 'accusations'. His issues are documented videotaped fact.
The allegations against Trump were just that, allegations. They are 'stories' from dubious people with an agenda.

Comparison of Biden's well known proclivities around women and little girls, to vague and unproven stories about Trump from decades ago doesn't work very well.

You think Joe Scarborough can distinguish between those two things? 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

How much press coverage did Lori Klausutis' death get?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How much press coverage did Lori Klausutis' death get?

About this much!   :whistle:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien