Author Topic: Senators receive classified briefing on UFO sightings  (Read 2037 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: Senators receive classified briefing on UFO sightings
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2019, 03:59:00 am »

Let's hope that they are allies of mankind rather than not...otherwise, we're screwed.

It's past time to accept that humans are not alone on this rock, and there is at least one other intelligent species present on earth.

I don't know.

If they manage to take over the world without screwing up Internet access they'll probably have a higher approval rating than Congress.

P.S. I won't freak out until all the dolphins disappear.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2019, 04:01:51 am »
I don't know.

If they manage to take over the world without screwing up Internet access they'll probably have a higher approval rating than Congress.

I feel exactly the same way, Luis.

As long as I can keep my doctor...everything is cool.    :beer:

PS:   http://www.wivb.com/news/national/dolphins-are-dying-at-an-alarming-rate-along-the-gulf-coast/2094667948
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 04:05:13 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2019, 04:18:53 am »
I don't know.

@Luis Gonzalez

Luis,where ya been? Has parole finally kicked in?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2019, 02:37:19 pm »
Seems Antarctica is being discussed a lot recently.   An entrance hole on the ice sheet that shouldn't be there.

They have discovered caves and lakes and miles upon miles of tunnels....with an ambient temperature of 72 degrees F.

@DCPatriot
I am somewhat familiar - this ain't my main bag. I look at this stuff from an historical position as it intersects with occult prophecy and Biblical prophecy...

But historically, legend would affirm wide, even spacious tunnels all over the world.

But I've got this nagging feeling that this One World Order might be THEIR suggestion.   :bolt:          :laugh:

Oh yeah - It's coming. It is written.
powers and principalities in high places...
No one will buy or sell but those with the mark... All that.
How does that happen without a one-world order?

The thing that's different here and now is all the soft-disclosure that is happening. Hardly 3 months goes by without another official look behind the veil. It bodes no good... But this steady feed of disclosure is leading to something.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2019, 04:07:05 am »
@Luis Gonzalez

Luis,where ya been? Has parole finally kicked in?

:happyhappy: :happyhappy:
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2019, 04:11:24 am »
One of the sightings off Virginia Beach recently was described as a "Cube inside a sphere,...cube points touching inside of sphere".

Cube?  I knew the damn Borg would come for some tasty assimilation.  Futile resistance rules bubba.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2019, 05:13:10 am »
"If pilots at Oceana or elsewhere are reporting flight hazards that interfere with training or put them at risk, then Senator Warner wants answers. It doesn't matter if it's weather balloons, little green men, or something else entirely — we can't ask our pilots to put their lives at risk unnecessarily," Rachel Cohen, the spokeswoman for Democratic Virginia Sen. Mark Warner, told CNN.

Is this regarding the disappearance of Oceanic Airlines Flight 815?  I studied that mystery for 6 years and never really understood what happened.  Glad to see our US Senate has not let it get swept under the rug of history.

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2019, 08:12:58 am »
Where is Georgio?

George Noory?

The ghost of Art Bell ?   

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2019, 09:14:14 am »
Some of the military jet that we have now probably would have been seen as UFO's many years ago.  Vertical lifts and landings.  The shape and speed.  Its probably some new military invention from some country.  Yes, unidentified.

https://www.hexapolis.com/2014/08/10/14-peculiar-specimens-human-made-aircraft-look-like-ufos/

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/et-denied-many-ufos-are-just-super-secret-military-aircraft-23816
I'd reckon F-117s really racked up a few 'sightings', especially with the ability to not appear on radar.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2019, 09:17:46 am »
Is this regarding the disappearance of Oceanic Airlines Flight 815?  I studied that mystery for 6 years and never really understood what happened.  Glad to see our US Senate has not let it get swept under the rug of history.
I believe the reference is to the Naval Air Station at Oceana, VA.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Drago

• "Life is a Journey"
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2019, 11:06:27 am »
I am kinda "Lost" after Once-Ler's post above.
 eeefly

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2019, 01:40:13 pm »
I'd reckon F-117s really racked up a few 'sightings', especially with the ability to not appear on radar.

@Smokin Joe

I have seen UFO's myself,have SOME familiarity with military aircraft,and know of no airplanes that can move sideways at speed,or make 90 degree turns .  Or that can even move at that speed in a straight line without making any noise. I saw all this one night while visiting my father,who was living in a very remote area. I saw it as I was leaving late at night.

HE saw it all up close a hour or so later when the farm girl whose family owned the farm land next to his house came beating on his door to wake him up and let her in because "I am being chased by a UFO!". This "girl" was probably 30 at the time,and she was terrified. My father told me all about it the next day when I went back to see him,and said he grabbed his shotgun and ran out in his yard in his drawers to see what the hell was going on,and it hovered directly over his house,was big enough to black out the stars,and then he hear what sounded like the "click" you hear when you pull the chain on a old-timey light switch that has a chain pull,and "POOF",it was gone.  He never even saw or heard it move. One instant it was hovering over his house and blocking out the stars,and the next instant it was gone with no noise being made.All the while being completely silent while hovering. The "click" was the only noise he heard.

Did we see an alien space ship from another dimension? Beats me. I have no explanation,or even a guess,as to what we saw. What I DO know is that it was no sort of US Military aircraft,experimental or otherwise. And this was 25 or so years ago. What are the chances of something with those capabilities 25 years or so ago STILL not being mass produced today if they were of Earth Origin? 2 guys don't build stuff like that in their garages. Hundreds,if not thousands of people would have to have been involved. What are the odds of that many people staying silent about it?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 01:42:31 pm by sneakypete »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2019, 02:58:59 pm »
I have seen UFO's myself,have SOME familiarity with military aircraft,and know of no airplanes that can move sideways at speed,or make 90 degree turns .  Or that can even move at that speed in a straight line without making any noise. I saw all this one night while visiting my father,who was living in a very remote area. I saw it as I was leaving late at night.

That's right. I ain't seen any such up close, like you have, but I have seen em in the night sky plenty of times.

See one come from the east horizon, and one from the west - over your head in a 10 count... where they almost meet - and turn 90 degrees- one going south and the other going north, never having lost speed.

I know of no thing made by man that can do that...

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2019, 03:45:05 pm »
I see spots in front of my eyes all the time.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2019, 03:47:10 pm »
I see spots in front of my eyes all the time.

That's just bad dope...

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2019, 04:02:45 pm »
That's just bad dope...
Let me tell you about bad dope...they told me if I took LSD I'd get flashbacks, and I never did.  What a ripoff.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2019, 04:04:43 pm »
Let me tell you about bad dope...they told me if I took LSD I'd get flashbacks, and I never did.  What a ripoff.

Yeah, that only works if your not already in a flashback.
go figger.
 :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2019, 04:05:00 pm »
That's right. I ain't seen any such up close, like you have, but I have seen em in the night sky plenty of times.

See one come from the east horizon, and one from the west - over your head in a 10 count... where they almost meet - and turn 90 degrees- one going south and the other going north, never having lost speed.

I know of no thing made by man that can do that...

@roamer_1

I don't know of any natural animal that can do it,either.  AFAIK,current physics theory says it is impossible.

YET.............!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2019, 04:13:06 pm »
@roamer_1

I don't know of any natural animal that can do it,either.  AFAIK,current physics theory says it is impossible.

YET.............!

@sneakypete
That's right... I don't know many folks that can actually see the night sky that won't admit there is something else up there. Every night you can see something that cannot be explained.

I like taking my (hot) tea at night out on the porch, looking up at the sky.
After while, it gets pretty easy to detect satellites - they all tend to move in the same directions, and follow around the same paths.

But I like to count the things that don't move according to those paths... Way up there... and moving contrary, changing directions. There is hardly a clear night that I don't see at least ten of them.

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2019, 04:17:02 pm »
Yeah, that only works if your not already in a flashback.
go figger.
 :shrug:
Sick burn.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2019, 05:33:00 pm »
@sneakypete
That's right... I don't know many folks that can actually see the night sky that won't admit there is something else up there. Every night you can see something that cannot be explained.

@roamer_1

Most people these days either live in a city or residential area where there are so many lights they can't really see the stars. Hell,most of them have never even heard "quiet".

I like taking my (hot) tea at night out on the porch, looking up at the sky.

Who doesn't if the mosquitoes will let them? If there is something you can do that brings you more peace and happiness than all that wonder,I don't know what it would be. I really don't think I can overstate how tranquil this can make you,no matter how wound-up you got that day. Greatest tranquilizer ever,and it doesn't cost a dime or have any negative side effects.
I guess this could just be me,but I doubt it.

But I like to count the things that don't move according to those paths... Way up there... and moving contrary, changing directions. There is hardly a clear night that I don't see at least ten of them.

That's probably more related to the lack of residential and city lights where you live than the actual grid coordinates. People that live in cities just can't see them because of all the glare from the other lights.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2019, 06:06:35 pm »
@roamer_1

Most people these days either live in a city or residential area where there are so many lights they can't really see the stars. Hell,most of them have never even heard "quiet".

Who doesn't if the mosquitoes will let them? If there is something you can do that brings you more peace and happiness than all that wonder,I don't know what it would be. I really don't think I can overstate how tranquil this can make you,no matter how wound-up you got that day. Greatest tranquilizer ever,and it doesn't cost a dime or have any negative side effects.

That's probably more related to the lack of residential and city lights where you live than the actual grid coordinates. People that live in cities just can't see them because of all the glare from the other lights.
Light pollution is a problem, sure enough. I remember being able to see so many stars here that you felt  like you'd fall in, just looking up at the night sky. Not so much any more.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2019, 06:07:37 pm »
@roamer_1

That's right. I have kin that come out from the city, and they never come but that they comment on it being too dang quiet for em, and that they can't sleep for it...

But of course that really ain't true - The night is alive - it's just a different kind of noise... That they can't hear at all.

@sneakypete

That's exactly right - It is my singular favorite time of day...
I live on what passes for a highway hereabouts... that goes up to a fairly popular lake, and feeds up from there back up onto the gravel... There's a lot of traffic going by, especially morning and night when folks are coming down out of the sticks to work, or going up to go home... but pretty much all day too, this time of year, with folks coming and going to the lake...

But late night it's sacred silence... Big cup of Sleepy Time tea, Nothing on the highway. the breeze in the cottonwoods, the coyotes yappin up on the mountain... Night birds callin back and forth... and that humongous, magnificent sky.

Nothing but peace. I hear you, man, I really do.
It ain't half as good as up in the proper sticks, but it'll do.

They don't know what they're missin. It leaves me breathless. Every night, all the time.
They get it when they finally see it in all its glory... Take em way up in the sticks, up on top of Sarah Peak, way back in the south fork, where you can look in every direction and not see a single electric light anywhere... And the night starts to tell it's story at dusk with a few stars coming out... and by an hour past dark, OMG, but it's magnificent.

Beyond magnificence... There just ain't any word that will do. They just don't know what to do with it all. Heck, I've been lookin at it nigh on 50 years, and I still don't know what to do with it all.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2019, 06:16:28 pm »
Light pollution is a problem, sure enough. I remember being able to see so many stars here that you felt  like you'd fall in, just looking up at the night sky. Not so much any more.

I know what that is exactly - that sense of falling up... That's right.
 :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2019, 07:16:18 pm »
That's right. I have kin that come out from the city, and they never come but that they comment on it being too dang quiet for em, and that they can't sleep for it...

But of course that really ain't true - The night is alive - it's just a different kind of noise... That they can't hear at all.

I've had friends that live in the suburbs come visit,and couldn't sleep because of all the noise the frogs and crickets made after it rained. When they asked me "What's making all that noise",I actually asked them "What noise?" because I was so used to it that I don't really hear it.

Nothing but peace. I hear you, man, I really do.
It ain't half as good as up in the proper sticks, but it'll do.

You should give it look from the deck of a small boat out at sea,or in a body of water so big you can't see the shore from any direction. That,and the noise the water makes lapping against the hull makes you sleep so "hard" it's almost like going into a coma.

Then again,the boats I was on were shrimp boats,and we worked 24/7 and napped while hauling,so it really didn't take much to go to sleep. Just getting semi-vertical would usually do it.

They don't know what they're missin. It leaves me breathless. Every night, all the time.

True,but if you don't quit talking about it in public,you are likely to wake up one day and discover you now live in a suburg.

They get it when they finally see it in all its glory... Take em way up in the sticks, up on top of Sarah Peak, way back in the south fork, where you can look in every direction and not see a single electric light anywhere... And the night starts to tell it's story at dusk with a few stars coming out... and by an hour past dark, OMG, but it's magnificent.

Let's not mention the magic show known as the Northern Lights. One of the few things worth going north for,AFAIAC.

Beyond magnificence... There just ain't any word that will do. They just don't know what to do with it all. Heck, I've been lookin at it nigh on 50 years, and I still don't know what to do with it all.

You look at them in wonder,that's what you do. That's why it's there and what it's for.