Author Topic: Senators receive classified briefing on UFO sightings  (Read 2091 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senators receive classified briefing on UFO sightings
« on: June 21, 2019, 02:17:34 pm »
Senators receive classified briefing on UFO sightings
CNN Digital Expansion 2018

By Veronica Stracqualursi and Zachary Cohen, CNN

Updated 4:14 PM ET, Thu June 20, 2019
Talk of UFOs comes to Washington

Washington (CNN)A group of US senators, including the vice chair of the Senate Intelligence committee, received a classified briefing Wednesday about a series of reported encounters by the US Navy with unidentified aircraft, according to a congressional aide.

"If pilots at Oceana or elsewhere are reporting flight hazards that interfere with training or put them at risk, then Senator Warner wants answers. It doesn't matter if it's weather balloons, little green men, or something else entirely — we can't ask our pilots to put their lives at risk unnecessarily," Rachel Cohen, the spokeswoman for Democratic Virginia Sen. Mark Warner, told CNN.

Joseph Gradisher, spokesman for the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare, also confirmed the briefing took place in a statement to CNN on Thursday.

"Navy officials did indeed meet with interested congressional members and staffers on Wednesday to provide a classified brief on efforts to understand and identify these threats to the safety and security of our aviators," he said.

more
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/20/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-briefs-us-senators/index.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Senators receive classified briefing on UFO sightings
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 02:19:59 pm »
The truth is out there.......

(followed by eerie music and whistling)

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 03:47:42 pm »
This 'soft disclosure' kinda stuff seems to be ramping up.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 04:40:20 pm »

I started binge watching this on Netflix. I hope it remains fictional.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2019, 05:34:31 pm »
Some of the military jet that we have now probably would have been seen as UFO's many years ago.  Vertical lifts and landings.  The shape and speed.  Its probably some new military invention from some country.  Yes, unidentified.

https://www.hexapolis.com/2014/08/10/14-peculiar-specimens-human-made-aircraft-look-like-ufos/

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/et-denied-many-ufos-are-just-super-secret-military-aircraft-23816
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 05:37:43 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2019, 05:39:46 pm »
Some of the military jet that we have now probably would have been seen as UFO's many years ago.  Vertical lifts and landings.  The shape and speed.  Its probably some new military invention from some country.  Yes, unidentified.

https://www.hexapolis.com/2014/08/10/14-peculiar-specimens-human-made-aircraft-look-like-ufos/

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/et-denied-many-ufos-are-just-super-secret-military-aircraft-23816

Yup.  Particularly when they were being test-flown, with some of their features disguised from spies with bright lights.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2019, 06:06:38 pm »
Yup.  Particularly when they were being test-flown, with some of their features disguised from spies with bright lights.

Yes, its probably Russia spying on us.  Or China...………..
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2019, 06:33:22 pm »

Yes, its probably Russia spying on us.  Or China...………..

I doubt it. Even with their espionage program, they can’t build a true Gen 5 aircraft.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2019, 06:53:51 pm »

I doubt it. Even with their espionage program, they can’t build a true Gen 5 aircraft.

One of the sightings off Virginia Beach recently was described as a "Cube inside a sphere,...cube points touching inside of sphere".

Whoever they belong to, has discovered a way to displace all matter except cube inside sphere, which enables it to change speeds instantly and/or accelerate/stop to evade, etc..

Let's hope that they are allies of mankind rather than not...otherwise, we're screwed.

It's past time to accept that humans are not alone on this rock, and there is at least one other intelligent species present on earth.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2019, 07:24:40 pm »
One of the sightings off Virginia Beach recently was described as a "Cube inside a sphere,...cube points touching inside of sphere".

Whoever they belong to, has discovered a way to displace all matter except cube inside sphere, which enables it to change speeds instantly and/or accelerate/stop to evade, etc..

Let's hope that they are allies of mankind rather than not...otherwise, we're screwed.

It's past time to accept that humans are not alone on this rock, and there is at least one other intelligent species present on earth.

Yeah right, well lets see them release it to the public.  Transparency.  Prepare!  The world as we know it is in the hands of the mysterious cube people!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2019, 11:48:22 pm »

That is true, and historically, has always been true. This stuff is by no means a new thing.
And it has never, ever been a good thing.

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2019, 12:06:42 am »

I have believed that we are not alone since I was in my early 20's; there has to be life on other planet(s).  Perhaps they are contemplating saving us from destroying ourselves.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2019, 12:43:50 am »
I have believed that we are not alone since I was in my early 20's; there has to be life on other planet(s).  Perhaps they are contemplating saving us from destroying ourselves.

We're not talking about extraterrestrials.  We're taking terrestrials who have been here for millions of years.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2019, 12:48:17 am »
We're not talking about extraterrestrials.  We're taking terrestrials who have been here for millions of years.

Close, but not quite... Think more along the lines of inter-dimensional....

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2019, 02:19:15 am »

:Aliens:   :Aliens:   :Aliens:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2019, 04:35:21 am »

@roamer_1

Hmmmm...not ready for that just yet.    :laugh:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2019, 05:29:16 am »
Hmmmm...not ready for that just yet.    :laugh:

@DCPatriot
You can buy into billions of light-years, but you can't buy into extra sensory dimensions?  :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2019, 09:55:17 am »
@DCPatriot
You can buy into billions of light-years, but you can't buy into extra sensory dimensions?  :laugh:

Not that at all.

Humankind exists on the surface.   It's still a huge rock if it was to be peeled...which I believe has happened on multiple occasions.

"The evidence is all around us, as Ancient Alien theorists suggest".    :laugh:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2019, 08:27:14 pm »
THERE is a briefing I would love to have attended!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2019, 09:03:05 pm »
Not that at all.

Humankind exists on the surface.   It's still a huge rock if it was to be peeled...which I believe has happened on multiple occasions.

"The evidence is all around us, as Ancient Alien theorists suggest".    :laugh:

Ahh... Inner earth... I can live with that...
Ask just about anyone where hell is, they'll point below...

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2019, 09:16:46 pm »
Ahh... Inner earth... I can live with that...
Ask just about anyone where hell is, they'll point below...

:beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2019, 01:39:01 am »

@DCPatriot

I have seen evidence of UFO's flying over my father's house on a starless night. I had gone to check on him and left about 10 PM,and saw strange lights doing strange things off in the distant night sky,so I parked my car and sat on the hood to watch them. In the literal blink of an eye they were crossing miles of sky,and they had the ability to make 90 degree turns while doing it. I watched them for a while and left,but both my father and the daughter of a local farmer that was up here checking on her cattle saw "something" hover directly over my fahter's house maybe 50 above the ground that was so big it blacked out the sky to my father and the girl,who were standing out in the yard. She saw the lights first,got scared,and drove to his house and beat on his door in a panic to get him to let her in. Which is odd,when you consider both ended up out in the yard looking up,my father in his underwear and holding his shotgun.

They both said it hovered there for a few minutes in total silence,and then was gone in the blink of an eye without making any sound. They were both still scared when I talked to them the next day.

Maybe a week later I saw it again,and this time it stopped fairly close to me,and I heard a sound identical to one of those old "pull chain" light switches,and a huge area in the marsh was lit up like a football field. There was a humming sound for a few minutes,the "light switch" sound again followed immediately by total darkness,and then it was gone.

I have seen some other unexplained stuff,but it was never clear enough to figure anything out. This stuff was different.  There was no question about this being out of place and time.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2019, 01:41:57 am »

@roamer_1

I can't say I can agree with that,but I'm not going to argue with it,either. Whoever/whatever they are,they are to us as we are to insects.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2019, 02:04:00 am »
I can't say I can agree with that,but I'm not going to argue with it,either. Whoever/whatever they are,they are to us as we are to insects.

@sneakypete
With all the crap we have pointing toward space, there is no instance tracking them inbound. They just appear. And then disappear. And that can be found throughout history - they come through portals, and always have.

They have always stolen people away to the magic realm, they have always kidnapped babies, they have always impregnated women. All the way along.

Another very interesting thing, their tech seems tied to ours.
In the 50's their crafts looked like two hubcaps glues together. By the 90's they're sleek and angular, and etc...

I don't thing they are from out there at all.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2019, 02:45:52 am »
@sneakypete
With all the crap we have pointing toward space, there is no instance tracking them inbound. They just appear. And then disappear. And that can be found throughout history - they come through portals, and always have.

They have always stolen people away to the magic realm, they have always kidnapped babies, they have always impregnated women. All the way along.

Another very interesting thing, their tech seems tied to ours.
In the 50's their crafts looked like two hubcaps glues together. By the 90's they're sleek and angular, and etc...

I don't thing they are from out there at all.

Seems Antarctica is being discussed a lot recently.   An entrance hole on the ice sheet that shouldn't be there.

They have discovered caves and lakes and miles upon miles of tunnels....with an ambient temperature of 72 degrees F.

Because they can displace matter (that's why some describe it as pulsating, it creates a field of 'nothing' around it, so that speed and immediate radical turns on a dime are simple.  Works under water too.   They were witnessed traveling over 70 knots.

Their interest in our nuclear missiles...being able to shut them down at will, tells us that they are somewhat friendly, or objective.

IMO, things could change radically if Iran were to get nukes and the delivery system that goes with it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But I've got this nagging feeling that this One World Order might be THEIR suggestion.   :bolt:          :laugh: