Author Topic: ‘Really?’ Condi Rice cuts NBC reporter off at the knees over loaded question on race-relations under  (Read 385 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Really?’ Condi Rice cuts NBC reporter off at the knees over loaded question on race-relations under Trump
June 21, 2019 | Tom Tillison

At what may be the greatest time in American history to be a minority, where access and opportunity are boundless, Democrats and their media allies are set on pushing a racially divisive narrative in the quest to fell President Donald Trump.

But this progressive cabal guessed wrong when they tried to use Condoleezza Rice as a means to further this dishonest agenda.

In an interview with NBC News, Rice not only shut the door, she slammed it so hard the sound reverberated across the open field behind them.

NBC News’ Sheinelle Jones exposed her ignorance of Rice, 64, and the experiences the former U.S. Secretary of State encountered growing up, asking a loaded question about race relations.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/06/21/really-condi-rice-cuts-nbc-reporter-off-at-the-knees-over-loaded-question-on-race-relations-under-trump-767188
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

One of the best speeches I've heard was one she did during a National Republican Convention.
Unfortunately, I think that Convention was Romney's.
Still a great speech and worth a listen.

Offline goatprairie

I think one of the best things that could happen for average blacks is if all the self-appointed spokespersons for them would be shot into outer space never to return.
Some of the black stooges at the reparations hearings in congress actually made the  stupendously ridiculous statement that blacks are worse off now than they were one hundred years ago.
In the last one hundred years most blacks still lived down south in mostly dirt poor conditions, many as sharecroppers worrying about the Klan and state govs. keeping them from voting.
The Klan no longer rides through the south (their numbers are pitiful), blacks are the majority in a numbers of southern cities, and we have elected a black president.
And the wealth of the average black is greater than that of many people in first world countries.
But some people are determined to be victims. Attitude is everything.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That NBC News’ person doesn't know sh*t from Sheinelle .

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
President Trump may want to think about dropping Pence as the Veep in favor of Condi.    I wonder if she'd accept?   She'd make a refreshing antidote to the Dem narrative of race-baiting and worsening race relations.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
President Trump may want to think about dropping Pence as the Veep in favor of Condi.    I wonder if she'd accept?   She'd make a refreshing antidote to the Dem narrative of race-baiting and worsening race relations.
She is first class, but I think she made it clear several tims previously, she was not interested in higher office.

A huge problem with blacks, is their leaders.

I nominate Tiger Woods for VP, so he and the Donald can spend everyday on the links together.

Tiger's Dad didn't teach him to be after Affirmative Action nd Reparations. He taught him Practice until your hands bleed, then practice again tomorrow.

I know Tiger done wrong. He had an awful time getting back to the top of the game. But he kept trying.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln