Author Topic: diGenova and Toensing Discuss Scope Memos, Rosenstein and Joe Biden…  (Read 518 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
diGenova and Toensing Discuss Scope Memos, Rosenstein and Joe Biden…
Posted on June 20, 2019   by sundance

Joe diGenova has a great deal of confidence in AG William Barr.  After the interview last night (w/ Hannity) where President Trump outlined the lack of investigative information from the DOJ and FBI to the executive office of the president, I’m not sure that confidence is deserved.

In this interview with Lou Dobbs, diGenova and Victoria Toensing discuss the currently suppressed Rosenstein scope memos issued to allow Weissmann and Mueller to expand their targeting of Trump; while simultaneously retaining optimism toward Bill Barr.

Additionally, both Toensing and diGenova discuss presidential candidate Joe Biden.

more w/video
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/20/digenova-and-toensing-discuss-scope-memos-rosenstein-and-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I've had it with discussing!  I want to see dead bodies hanging from lamp posts!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien