Author Topic: Meghan McCain Completely UNLEASHES On Joy Behar; ‘Don’t Feel Bad For Me, B*tch!’  (Read 341 times)

rangerrebew

Meghan McCain Completely UNLEASHES On Joy Behar; ‘Don’t Feel Bad For Me, B*tch!’
June 20, 2019 Martin

The ongoing feud between ABC’s “The View” co-hosts Meghan McCain and Joy Behar erupted on Wednesday when the two had a fiery exchange on air.

The exchange became so heated that at one point McCain told Behar, “Don’t feel bad for me, b*tch,” as they clashed during a discussion about the massive crowd size at President Donald Trump’s official re-election rally on Tuesday night in Orlando, Florida.

“There were people lining up 40 hours before the event,” McCain said as Behar interrupted to claim people were “bussed in” and that it was “fake.”

“It’s not fake news,” McCain fired back.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/meghan-mccain-completely-unleashes-on-joy-behar-dont-feel-bad-for-me-btch/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meghan has got to do something with the hair.  She looks like that female Borg queen.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline conservativevoter

I think it IS the same person!

Still better than Behar, though.

22222frying pan