Author Topic: Emails show Strzok-Page spat after word got out grand jury used in Clinton emails investigation  (Read 525 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Emails show Strzok-Page spat after word got out grand jury used in Clinton emails investigation
by Daniel Chaitin
 | June 20, 2019 05:04 PM

Former FBI agent Peter Strzok snapped at colleague Lisa Page in a spat over not being included in an email distribution list.

The exchange between Strzok and Page, an FBI lawyer who reportedly carried on an extramarital affair with Strzok, was revealed in emails obtained by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

On April 27, 2017, Page reacted to a Judicial Watch release that found former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was targeted the prior year by a federal grand jury in an effort to obtain further information about her private email server.

Page sent a reply email to an official in the Office of General Counsel saying, “I didn’t realize that we had said this publicly.”

She then appeared to get into an argument with Strzok. "Are you serious, dude? I sent to [redacted]. So I’ve committed some grave sin for not including you on this? My apologies, DAD Strzok, sir," Page said, referring to his role as deputy assistant director.

Strzok shot back, "You know what? Take a step back and look at this… And stop with the DAD Sir bullsh*t. That’s not the point and you know it."

Page called on Strzok to calm down.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/emails-show-peter-strzok-lisa-page-spat-after-word-got-out-grand-jury-used-in-hillary-clinton-emails-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34