Author Topic: Ana Navarro: ‘Biden Is Not Racist’ — Racists ‘Were at the Donald Trump Rally’  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ana Navarro: ‘Biden Is Not Racist’ — Racists ‘Were at the Donald Trump Rally’

PAM KEY 20 Jun 2019

Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” guest co-host Ana Navarro attacked President Donald Trump’s supporters while defending former Vice President Joe Biden on his comments about working with segregationists.

Navarro said, “I think Cory Booker is taking advantage of the situation to try to get some attention. Right? With 20 people running everything he can do. You are absolutely right. Joe Biden is not a racist. It’s why he has strong support from the African-American community.”

She added, “But I also I don’t like that he did this because he’s dragging up these dead racists instead of us talking about the live racists that were at the Donald Trump rally.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/06/20/ana-navarro-biden-is-not-racist-racists-were-at-the-donald-trump-rally/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So, just wondering, if a person is calling other people racists and that is not based on any actual evidence, does that make the person making the accusation a racist?

Offline Night Hides Not

The good news is she won't be propagating her species. She's 47 YO, and just married 71 YO super RINO Al Cardenas.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.