Author Topic: Joe Biden Warns Supporters: ‘There’s a Target on My Back’  (Read 276 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Warns Supporters: ‘There’s a Target on My Back’

CHARLIE SPIERING 18 Jun 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden warned supporters on Tuesday that he would be the target of many future political attacks as he leads the pack of Democrat 2020 presidential candidates.

“This is a marathon. It is true we’re ahead. It is true we feel good about where we’re going,” he said, according to pooled news coverage of the event. “That means two things: One, there’s a target on my back. And Two, things are gonna change. It always does.”

Biden added that he meant the word “target” “figuratively,” not literally.

Biden commented on his position in the race during his third big dollar New York City fundraiser in less than 24 hours. The former vice president is scooping up cash ahead of a key 2020 deadline, as he teased on Monday night a final number of nearly $20 million raised for his campaign.

Earlier Tuesday, Biden complained that President Donald Trump’s politics was based on dividing Americans in ways that were “truly, truly dangerous” by attacking both Republicans and Democrats.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/18/joe-biden-warns-supporters-theres-a-target-on-my-back/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I don't know quite why, but Joe Biden and "supporters" made me LOL!   :laugh:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Hey, Joe!

What do you think about being targeted by the party you have been loyal to for these 40 something years?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I think Biden is a stronger opponent, than others do.

It appears he will stand up to the identity politics attacks, stress his experience and moderate history (for a dirty rotten stinkin lousy democrat scumbag  career politician)

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
0bama stuck it there when Joe thought he was getting a friendly slap on the back.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Joe Biden has "supporters"?

Who knew?